𝟠: 𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕒𝕞𝕖 - 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙

A/n - Last chapter ended with an unconscious Y/n and I thought it would be cool if she had a flashback during the time she was out. This will take place in the past where Y/n meets Yuta. So this chapter will have manga spoilers in it. Anyway enjoy this chapter! P.s. This might be a little bit of Yutaxreader cause why not!

⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧

Y/n POV

I pressed my ear on the dark wood door, eavesdropping on the conversation Gojo was having with the higher ups.

"Carrying out a secret execution? That's ridiculous" I hear Gojo say. The next voice is quieter and I stop breathing to hear what they say.

"But he's okay with it" The other person said.

"He's just a 16-year-old kid...."Gojo says, trailing off.

"We don't know how man more people will be killed by the curse. That leaves us with..." The person trails off with frustration in their tone.

"It's fine. We'll look after Yuta Okkotsu at jujutsu high" Gojo says and I hear him shuffling towards the door.

"But don't you already have another cursed child there? What if they team up?! They can destroy-" The words die on the persons tongue and I predict Gojo is giving them a death glare.

"Their still kids and I'll always take their sides over your's" Gojo says darkly before opening the door, starling me. I play it cool and stand up straight, smoothing down my uniform with  smile.

"So where to next?" I ask as Gojo and I make our way to the exit. He ruffles my hair as he always does and my response is to slap is hand away. As always.

"We're going to meet the 5th first year" Gojo says, making me stop in confusion.

"Come on, Y/n-chan!" Gojo says as he continues to walk.

⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧⟦~⟧

Timeskip

"Whats this...Yuta Okkotsu?" Gojo asks with a carefree smile while holding a twisted knife. We were inside a room with paper talismans hung on the walls with one chair that the boy-Yuta- occupied. Two braided ropes that were pulled to the ground hung on each side of him.

I shuffled my feet awkwardly, looking around the room and trying to keep Sukuna at bay.

'Come on little curse, let me just kill the boy' Sukuna says in my head with a sigh. I let out a frustrated sigh of my own.

'No keep your crusty finger eating ass away from him' I reply back to him before completely ignoring his retort.

When Gojo and I first entered, it was chaotic for a minute sense Sukuna and I felt the presence of a strong curse. Gojo had to calm down Sukuna and which had startle the boy more but his curse didn't seem attack. For now, me and him have avoided eye contact and was talking to Gojo-Sensei.

"That was...a knife. I tried to kill myself, but Rika wouldn't let me." Yuta says with his head in his arms, his body in a ball on the chair. I grimace at the gloomy boys response as another dark cloud hangs over us, but this time I clear my throat.