THE STORY

One morning Diluc woke up and he felt sad and alone (poor diluc).

He decided to leave the tavern to go find something to do. 

He wanted to and fight some hilichurls. 

On his way to Springvale he realized that someone was following him and decided to find out who that person was.

He had a plan, he needed to go to the domain of mastery to make the stalker come out of the shadows and confront him.

Once he got there his plan immediatly worked and the stalker come out of the shadows.

It was ....KAEYA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Diluc said: Kaeya! why are you following me?

Kaeya: Diluc I-I..I wanted to talk to you about something...............

Then out of nowhere [y/n] (that means you fucking idiot) came out of the bushes to stop what was going on!

Diluc: WHO ARE YOU? AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Reader:..............

Kaeya: {Y/n} doesn't talk Diluc, he is very shy.

Diluc: oh ok,anyway so what did you want to talk about?

Kaeya: Diluc.......me and {y/n} want to have a threesome with you....owo

Diluc: U-Uh guys i was not expected this (intense love music starts playing) but i-i wanted to fuck you Kaeya for a long time.

Kaeya: DILUC-SENPAI! P-Please go easy on me and {y/n} UwU

All of them got naked and got to work.

Kaeya: Diluc,honey go easy on me i-i c-can't take it im g-gonna cum!

Diluc: just a little bit more Kaeya! im gonna cum too!

(And they both happily came together )

But Diluc realized he did not fuck {y/n}

2 hours went by and Diluc softly touched {y/n} and started kissing {y/n} chest

Diluc wanted to get to action so he went right to {y/n} dick and he started sucking him

Diluc's hands moved up and down {y/n}'s dick and {y/n} was ashamed when he was already cumming. 

{y/n} shouted "I-IM C-CUMMING!" and sobbed as he cummed over Dliuc's chest and stomach,sweat ran down {y/n} cheeks and Dliuc came inside {y/n} who arched his back at ths slight stinging sensation.

They didn't care anymore so they all fell asleep infront of the domain. 

When they woke up they all kissed and went back to Mondstadt butt naked.

Diluc said: I want to do this more often because i really love you guys and i need to use my dick from time to time.

Kaeya and Reader: WE LOVE YOU DILUC!

The End!

Thanks you for reading this and i hope you enjoyed it! it's my first comic so don't be rough with me guys >_<!