I Am So Sorry

'Ben please help me' Saul said, trying hard to not cry.
'What's wrong? Blooms said that Farahs-' Ben couldn't finish, before the specialist interrupted him.
'It was a burned one. She tryed to protect Bloom as she got hurt. Please help her. I can't lose her. Ben please I love-'
'Saul everything is gonna be fine okay? I can save her but you have to stay calm and help me.' the earth fairy said, shocked by his friends words.

***
An hour later Saul, brought the fairy to her room, laying her I her bed, cover the fiary with a blanked as she woke up.
'Saul? Wha-'
'Farah! God you are awake. We got attacked by a burned one and you tryed to protect Bloom. Farah if you would died I couldn't-' he said before before Farah cupped his face.
'Saul everything is fine. I am not gonna leave you. Never' she said 'But I can teach it is not that bad.'
As she tryed to sit up, she let out a loud moan.
'Farah, you have a wound from the neck to your belly. I am not gonna let you work until it doesn't hurts annymore!' he said, worried about his fairy.
A little grumpy she layed back in her bed and tryes to sleeps, while holding Saul's hand.

***
As she woke up the next day, she heard a knock on her rooms door. She couldn't reply, as Bloom enters.
'Miss Dowling I.. I am so sorry. I was to week to help myself. Everytime I do something, someone gets hurt I am so-' the girl felt like crying
'Bloom, please everything is fine. I am gonna get better, it wasn't your fault. Please don't say that.' the headmistress said also allmost crying.
Bloom got closer to the bed to softly hug Farah.

***
Every day, Saul helped Ben clean the fairy wound.
Every time they cleaned it, she let out a small gasp.