I Love You Dowling

The next day

***
'Saul Farahs wound is almost better. She can start teaching in two days. Could you go clean the wound alone. I have class in a minute.'
'Okay Ben.' the specialist said, leaving the greenhouse.

***
As he enterd the headmistress office, he saw Farah sitting behind her desk, signing documents.
'Hello Saul' she said
'Farah you have to rest. Please if you work and don't rest you can't teach. You know that' he said. Worried about his friend.
'Okay Saul. Why are you here. I thought Ben-'
'He has a class to teach. I have to clean your wound. Come with me'

***
Farah sits in her bed.
Saul's hands on her skin made her nervous. He took off her T-shirt, trying to not hurt her.
'Can I?' He opened her bra. Her body trembles as he cleans the wound. As he was finished she turns around. She cupped his face, giving him a long passionated kiss. She interupps the kiss
'I am so sorry Saul' she whispers
'Farah. Don't be' he kissed her passionater.
She softly moaned as he sucks on her neck. He made her feel good. The specialist took of her bra and her pygiama pants. Both of the gasped for air as Saul took of his clothes. As he was in her the fairy moaned.
She loved him. Nobody could break her love for him. She was his family.
'Saul please' she moaned
Her nails where buried in his back.
'Farah I love you' he said.

***
He laid in her bed, his arms around her waist.
'I love you Dowling' he said, kissing her on the forehead.
'I love you to Silva'
Both fell asleep in her bed.