2 || Going out

Y/n Pov:

Year 2017

It's been one year since Isagani left me, Dad was upset about Isagani leaving us behind, but Dad really respect his choice if where his dream of he will be their to cheer him.

"Y/n, be careful out there, I know I won't be there for you and Franco please take care of my daughter okay..." Dad said to me and saying goodbye to me heading to Korea with uncle Franco.

"Dad, I'll be okay I'm 15 now and I can take care of myself. It's just only 1 month" I said and he was crying like a baby infront of my beloved friend's and classmates.

I said goodbye's to them and things to bring them some gift's 😉 and some of my friends said I have to get autograph all of our!! Favorite groups! 😍 and yes I will!!?

After that, we took off the plane and I can't believe to travel Korea is an dream come true, it's like? I just watched Korean drama, variety show and whole bunch of it 😃

I'm looking forward for this place so much... And I won't regret for being here until I saw Isagani.

After that, we're finally landed on the airport as I took my bag and found out my?

"Y/N!!!!!"

"ISAGANI!!! 😭" I drop my bag and jump over him as many people saw us.

"My brother became an idol!!! i'm so happy for you" i said and hug him so tight and miss him, like the world would end 😅 exaggerate much? But that's how I felt.

I help him out to stood him up and uncle Franco catch up with us, and bring is to his house and it was huge and beautiful.

"This is beautiful Uncle Franco? Where do you live in this place? Your girlfriend?" i said and placing my stuff in the floor and he look flushed.

"To be honest? I'm gay Y/n" he said and I was shocked and surprised by him.

"Wait? WAIT!? YOU!? OH MY GOD!?" i said and hug him. And I don't have any problems with him, I respect and love him what he is.

Isagani went outside as I did and I was completely done with my stuff and we both talk about his idol stuff soon to be honest.

"Hehhe, thanks for coming here Y/n" he said and hug me.

"for you and I will be here - say? Is there an court near by? I wanted to throw some balls?" I said and he giggled at me and we both came to an court near by! And I took the basketball and shoot on the hoop.

"you still got it" he said with a weak voice? I turned around and look at him.

He looks pale and tired as I stop playing and took care of him.

"are you forcing yourself? Did you?" I asked him so many questions but he didn't listen to me and I understand his tired.

I took his arms and put around my shoulder. I let him stay with Uncle Franco even though his dorm is to far away from here that his staff and management will help him back up.

Week pass

I stretch out from my slumber and to be honest though? I'm still wearing my clothes I bought it to my hometown even though it's not fashionable? But who the hell care's.

Since Isagani left, I became to replace when I've got even more manlier and better than every guy in our hometown, even girl's in there said an girl! confession but I respectfully rejected her but she wasn't mad or anything but we just stick to be friends.

Me and Uncle Franco going to an music festival we're all idol's in one frame and I can't believe I'll be there! Too see them upstage!. I'm doing this for extra money and helping out my Dad's business and my own path.