3 || Sick

Y/n Pov:

It's been 2 week's since I've been here now and I'm working progress with Uncle Franco to earn money and seeing Isagani in a same time!

I wear my usual clothes and put my eye contacts on.

"Uncle Franco!! I'm going out for now!" I called him out the hallway as he was rushing to put his shoe's on 😂 while hoping on the floor

After that, he drove me to my work as I was right now, well it's his restaurant we're Filipino food to be sale and prepared for. And I'm proud of it for my own kind.

I wear my uniform as an Cashier/Janitor/Waiter/Cooking and that's it 😃 I want to earn as much as I can to help my father's business I know we have one? I just wanted to earn myself and for the rest as well.

"I'm telling you! This is an great restaurant to eat!" I heard a customer's coming as I took my name tag to cashier.

I put my hat and - I was so shocked!? That. That!?

"Hi! We would like to order some great foods in here" Jackson Wang! From Got7 with groupmates!? I have too act normal and responsive!

"Jackson? I think you should try English?" BamBam asked him.

"Sorry, Sir I can speak and listen to Hangul properly heheh, I'll tell the cook one of our best! Foods in here! From philippines" I stated to them.

"Wow? Are you an Filipino?" Jinyoung asked me and pointed as I wanted to jumping around like crazy!?

"Yes sir! You should take the table 7 for a larger group of people!" I stated to them and show there table's in there to eat in.

After that, I cook the best from the best! To represented my cooking and food from my country i was... Yeah...

I bring there order's as I bow at them as soon Youngjae and Yugyeom saw my name tag change.

"Your there as a cashier? And change it to waiter" Yugyeom pointed out as I nodded. As I take my leave as I help out the other customers to leave and clean the table as take the mop and clean thing's up on here.

After that, it was a huge honor to serve them, I've never felt so blessed and thankful! In your face my friends back home, I'll tell them what experience in here!

GOT7 was done eating as I clean up the table for them as they payed by there manager.

"Are you that girl? From last week sing at the backstage?" the manager asked me as I blush deeply in it.

"ahh~ yes that's me, I-i didn't know that someone would actually hear me" I said as he suddenly give me a calling card!

"Call me if you made up your mind"

"I will! Sir! Thank you again for coming!!!" I waved and thanked him as well. After that, I put the calling card in my pocket and as they I noticed the boy group we're looking at me in the distance as I turned around and started to clean thing's up.

After that, it was around afternoon and none customer came! "Ugh... Seriously its boring and quiet in here? Maybe a little spice up won't hurt?" I talk to myself and played the music with a Videoke and took the microphone from the counter.

I really like this song so much, when there are time's that I have to give and give to it, but I felt so regret it though. Every time it is....

"Hmm? - 😲" I stood up as someone was here and didn't know there are customers are here!?

"Y/n!"

"Huh! Isagani!!!" my brother came to eat here along with his bandmates.

Shit!

Isagani help me out the kitchen just to cut vegetables and meat 😅 well he can't cook though. As long his helping me out.

"Wuah? I didn't know you can sing as well" Chenle praise me as I bow my head at them how grateful it was to meet them infront of me and this restaurant. I'm so deeply embarrassed about it.

After that, I was done cooking with there order's up with. I started to clean thing's up again as soon I noticed that it's about to closing it.

"Hoy! Isagani? Pagkatapos ninyo kumain mag sasarado na ko pag-tapos niyo kumain"

"Hey! Isagani? When you guy's are done eating I'll closing the restaurant when you guy's are done eating" I stated to him as he nodded his head off.

After that, Isagani didn't join them as he wanted to walk me home but his bandmates wanted to come with us, but the staff didn't let us.

Isagani was excuse by calling him one of the staff? Hmmm.

"Hey Y/n!" Mark called me out as I walk towards him.

"Yes?" I asked him as he scratched his head off?

"Can I asked? That how long are you going to stay here? I mean, Isagani said that your staying here for month" He stated and can't keep up his eye contact with me.

"oh? Um i'm leaving in by Second week of August at Saturday? Why?" I said and asked him as he caught up my words and suddenly that Isagani came back and Mark nodded his head to him and left.

"what did he asked you?" Isagani asked me.

"I don't know? It's weird and odd, well can we go now!" I implied and just focus on me and him.

Isagani's Pov:

I can't... Tell them everything, what happened to me this for a year... Maybe, if I told Y/n the truth.

She would be hurt if I told her, but I have no time to waste, I can't hide it anymore I have to now. Whatever it take's.

I stop walking as she did as talking as well. "hey what's wrong?" She asked me as I turned around to face her.

"Y/n... If I'm gone, I wanted you to study hard, help dad's business and have a great future ahead of without me" I stated as I cried down as I holding her hand tightly as she look at me.

"w-why are you talking like? Your going to vanish just like that? Stop it Isagani!? It's not funny!?" she complained as she let go of my hand as I catch her hand again..

"No wait! Listen to me. I was wrong to come here because, you know I wanted to be seen by people of my talent's. But the truth is Y/n? I'm... Slowing dying..." I said to her as she shaked her head off.

"No!? Your fine!? Don't you dare! Say that! Your slowing dying!? Stop playing game's with me!! Isagani!? You know I hated when someone act like that! Your just like her!!!" she pointed out our mother as she walk out and went to the other side.

I fell down and holding my heart ache, I look at the distance a guy was lost in control in driving!? Heading to Y/n!?

"Y/N!!!!! -"