Outward Apperance: part 1

Jas POV

"Wake up girl" Marcus said while banging on my door.
" Im up damn" i yelled back
I got out of bed and made up my bed walked to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror. " You made it through another week" i said to myself. I took a shower and wrapped the towel around me and went to my closet. I felt like looking cute. So i pulled out a high waisted skirt and a cute top and my sandals. I walked down stairs.

" Hey ugly" Jason said to me. I gave him a look " if I'm ugly you ugly too. We got the same genes. We in this together." Ma turned around laughing. "Don't forget Dareit coming over today" i told ma. " I didn't" she said while pulling me to the side. " i know you are growing up and..." I already knew where this was going. "No ma i do not like him. We just doing this history project so we don't fail Mr.G's class." I told her. She smiled and told me i looked cute. Dad came around the corner. " Good Morning my pumpkins" Everybody looked at each other because this was not normal behavior for him. " you in a good mood" Tyra said to him. " I have to be. God woke me up healthy and in the right state of mind. You should be happy too."

" Jas you look nice" dad said to me. I don't know what was wrong with him this morning but its scaring me. "Thanks" i told him. " Jas we gotta go." Marcus told me while we walking to the car." i put my dish the sink and gave ma and dad a kiss. " love you" i told tyra and jason. I walked to the car.

Marcus blasting the music. "Turn this down" i yelled at him while lowering the volume. "Jas you know what..." Marcus started to say. "Shhhh .. Hold up... This my jam" i said turning the music back up. Marcus shook his head and pulled out the drive way. Addict by Ziggy started playing. I started grinding in the seat. " you nasty" Marcus said. " you know you wish your thots could dance like this" i said while yelling.

We pulled into the campus. It took us a mintue to find a parking spot, but we found a good one. " Guuuurrlllll" i heard someone from behind me say. I turned around and it was felicia and amanda. " girl you look good today" amanda said. " well you know... Pretty on fleek" i told them. " alright run along children" marcus said while shooing us away. We looked at him and headed towards the doors. " whats up with him" felicia said. " He trying to attract more thots. " i said . We laughed.

While i walked to my locker, i got the most looks. I must really look good. I opened my locker and got my book out and walked with amanda to my first period.

Dareit POV

I walked into the school and everyone was staring at something. I follwed their eyes and saw they were looking at jas. Damn all i can say is ma was looking good. I had to hurry up and get to class so i can get a better look. I walked to class nd sat in my seat. Jas came through the door a few minutes later. How the skirt hugged her hips and how she worked it . Lord knows that turned me on. Im glad im not blind because i would be missing out.

She sat down in the desk next to me. I wanted to say something but i was nervous.
"Hey jas" i said. She turned around. It felt like slow motion. "Hey Dareit" she said to me. I didnt hear her. Not because I didnt have my hearing aid in but because i was too busy staring at her lips.
"Dareit" she said again. I snapped out of daydream. " wassup" i said. " nothing....you still coming over right." She asked. "Ummm yeah" i said. " ill send you my adreess later on during the day."

The bell rung for class to start. I didnt even pay attention to what Mr.G was saying, all i could think about was later on today i would be at jas house.

Jas pov

All during history, Dareit was looking at me. I must really look good. Class ended and i walked back to my locker to put my notebook away. " hey ma" . I turned around and saw Demetrius standing behind me. I started to blush. He was so fine. "Yes may i help you" i said to him. " yes you can. You can help me take that skirt off you" he said to me while licking his lips. " excuse you" i said raising my voice. Everybody in the hallway turned their heads and started to stare at us. " chill ma" he said putting his hands on my shoulder. " im not going to hurt you". I nudge his arms pff my shoulders and closed my locker. I thought he was different. I guess everyone was right about him.

Demetrius POV

Today was the same routine. Woke up late. Got dressed. Took my siblings to school. Got to school late. Listen to Mr.G slick remarks. Fall asleep in the corner. The bell rung and i woke up and saw jas going the door. That skirt was doing miracles to her body. I had to talk to her. When i caught up to her she was to her locker. I walked up to her.

" hey ma" i said. She started to blush. She was so cute. As she was talking i saw my boys looking my way. I knew i could show my soft side so i had to make split second decision. " yes you can. You can help me take that skirt off you". Why did i just say that. She the prettiest girl at this school, and i just fucked it up. Eventually she stormed away. I know this bad boy thing aint me but its the only way to survive out here.

Jas POV

Today has been interesting but im glad its over. I got the keys from Marcus and walked to the car. I pulled out my phone and text Dareit my address.

Marcus got in the car and started up the car. " if you want her to notice you , you have to drop the hoes. " i told him. " And who made you the wise guy today?" He shot back. " nobody im just saying" i said while scrolling through my Instagram. A few mintues later, we pulled up into the drive way. Everybody was home. I walked into the house.

" hey sugar" ma said. " hey ma" i said hugging her. I walked into my room and jumped. In the shower. I put on basketball shorts and a white T-shirt. I walked back downstairs and I grabbed a snack.

" hey sweetie how was your day? Is Dareit still coming?" Dad said. "Yes he is" i said, " but i would rather go the party" I said. "You know how I feel about parties!" Dad said. "Yes I know but all my friends are going." I said while taking a bite out of my Apple. Well next time I'll think about it. He said while reading the newspaper. "You always say that and when it gets to the next time you always say no. Why can't you just trust me. I'm not like the other teens!" I yelled at him.

He slammed his hands against the table. "You are lucky I am letting you invite a friend over while we are out the house!" He yelled back.

Mom came in the room. "you ready?" She said noticing we just got done arguing. "yes I am sweetie" . He got up, pushed his chair under the table, and walked out the door.