Daniel

Peter POV:

"Alright, bye Felix see you later," I said as I left the tree

As I walked out I felt something, something that I knew exactly what it was, something that I knew would hurt Allie, I had to do something.

"Boys, someone's leaving Neverland, that's against the rules, I'll go get allie you guys know what to do!" I yelled as I started running to the tree.

Whenever someone leaves the island Allie and I lose some magic, but it hurts Allie a lot more than it hurts me.

"Allie! Felix is she okay?" I yelled as I ran in the room.

"Peter it hurts, I need my cuff" Allie said when she saw me.

Allie has a cuff that I put on her wrist to make it hurt less, it has some magic on it so when she puts it on it makes the pain go away.

" Okay I'll go get it from your jewelry box," I said as I turned around to grab it.

" Hey Allie, Allie ya look at me little Rose bud you're gonna be OK, alright, just hold my hand and when it hurts just squeeze real hard and don't let go okay," I heard Felix say from behind me.

Allie POV:

" Okay uncle Felix I will, Owie Owie Owie Owie" I said as I squeezed Felix's hand as hard as I could.

" Alright Allie I got the cuff here you go," Peter said as he put the cuff on my wrist.

After I put on the cuff I laid my head on Felix's chest and gave him a big hug for helping me feel better. Peter layed on the other side of me and they both gave me big hugs.

" We love you Allie," Peter said as they both hugged me.

" Ya we love you Rose bud," Felix said and I squeezed them both tighter.

When we were done hugging peter took me out to the fire to tell the boys that I am okay, when we got to the fire all the boys looked worried for me, and when they saw me they all looked relieved to see me up and walking without being in pain.

" Hey guys," I said as I walked out to the fire, and held up my arms to the sky, and they all came and gave me a big group hug, but one of them didn't, and I didn't recognize him either.

" Hey who are you?" I asked, looking at him and walking over to greet him.

When I was almost to the boy I found myself being teleported back to the door of the tree.

" Ah, ah, ah, Allie what did I tell you about talking to strangers?" Peter asked me.

" You said don't do it, but I just wanted to say hi, after all he is the new lost boy right?" I asked Peter.

" yes he is, I guess, but for now I want you to leave him alone, I'm sure he doesn't want to be pestered on his first day with us," peter responded sounding like he's playing another one of his "game's"

Daniel POV:

" But Peter I wanna say hi," the little girl whined.

" No," Pan said back to her.

After they left all the lost boys looked at me. Then the little girl came back out into the camp and came up to me.

" Hi, I'm Alex but all the boys call me Allie, what's your name?" she asked me curiously.

" uh? I'm Daniel, nice to meet you Allie," I answered.

" Hey Rose bud what cha doing Pan said no talking to the new guy," one of the other boys said.

" But Felix I was just saying hi," the girl whined again.

" No now go off to bed before I tell Pan you left the tree when you were told not to," The boy said as the Allie went back to the tree.

" Now what's your name again, I'm Felix it's a pleasure to have a new lost boy, I haven't met a new person in a long time," Felix asked me.

" oh uh my n-name is d-Daniel," I replied kind of whimpering because I was scared.

" Well Daniel, welcome to Neverland, I have a question: why would you leave without saying hi to Pan first?" Felix asked me.

" Oh uh I've heard stories about Neverland, bad stories, and when I saw the shadow I wanted to prove that the stories weren't true, so I let the shadow take me, and when I got here I heard pan and that's when I knew the stories were true. I tried to leave but the lost boys found me before I could go, they said " You hurt Felix's Rose bud and so you will pay the price" and now I'm here" I told him.

" Well I'm Felix and you did hurt my Rose bud when you tried to leave, but I'm willing to forgive you, just this once," he told me.

" Who is Rose bud?" I asked him.

" Oh Allie that's my nickname for her," He said.

" Got it," I replied, being scared out of my mind again.