1:1

Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Next Day || Hospital

Taehyun woke up and he feels like something heavy on his hand. He turned his head to see what is--

Oh UhM Taehyun has stopped working. He saw Beomgyu who is still sleeping beside him. He stared at his face. No, his beautiful face. That's correct bitches.

"EYYO HITMAN BANG INTRODUCES HIT THE SECOND AU-" "WE GOT A CALL FROM DOCTOR TELLING THAT YOU'RE STABLE ENOUGH- oh"

Someone please save Yeonbin now. Taehyun gave them a death glare. Beomgyu woke up from sleep when they just kick the door and yelled.

"Taehyun!" Hueningkai said breaking the awkward situation. He hugged Taehyun, while Beomgyu just stood there watching them.

"Who's this?" Yeonjun pointed at Beomgyu. "He's my friend-" Taehyun got cut off by Yeonjun. "oMG HI MY NAME IS YEONJUN! THIS IS SOOBIN AND THAT'S HUENINGKAI! NICE TO MEET YOU! WHAT'S YOUR NAME?"

"Mine is Beomgyu, nice to meet you guys too," Beomgyu smiled at them.

"Soobin hyung, ask your boyfriend to calm down. He's scaring my friend."

And then they chitchat chitchat I don't even know what the French fries am I doing, so let's skip that part.

+×+

"I had fun talking with you guys, but I need to go. Don't worry, I'll visit you tomorrow!" Beomgyu said.

"Okay! We understand!"

"Alright, goodbye!" Beomgyu said for the last time, then he left the place.

Taehyun sighed. The three of them asked him what's wrong.

"Don't you think he's familiar?"

"I think so too but who?" Hueningkai said. Yeonjun and Soobin agreed with them too.

"You guys don't remember Beomgyu?"

They were silence. They almost forgot about Beomgyu. Choi Beomgyu, their ex best friend friend.

"But he's gone 3 years ago," Soobin said.

"I-"

"I don't know... I miss him. It's all my fault," Taehyun said with teary eyes.

"Hey... It's just an accident. Calm down,"

They'd be lying if they said they don't misses Beomgyu. If Beomgyu was gone 3 years ago, then who's this Beomgyu that just talked with them? If you're thinking about a ghost, nope. I'm sorry but this is not a horror story. Just a typical cringe love story ;)

❝I wished for a lasting love; the love lasted, but the lover left.❞