14

Dave's POV 💙•

Tonight we leave for Miami. It is mainly for business, but Jayden and Xela are coming along. So, they can think of it as a vacation.

I woke up at around 7:30 and I went downstairs to cook breakfast. I didnt have a lot of groceries because I eat out alot. I'll just take her to eat with Xela and Jayden.

I went upstairs and she was still asleep. Even with her hair a mess and dried up drool on her face she still looks like an angel. I got back in bed and cuddled with her. Right when I wrapped my arms around her her body relaxed and she let out a deep breath.

Damn, this girl is really making me happy. I laid there for a few minutes and I ended up falling asleep.

Jayda's POV 💜•

I was having the best sleep that I've had in my life, when I felt Dave get up. I woke up immediately when I felt him get out of the bed. I just closed my eyes trying to go back to sleep, but I just couldn't. I just laid there pretending to sleep because that usually works, but nope. Now I cant sleep without this man?

About 10 minutes later, I heard him come back him the room. He stood in place for a little bit, then I heard him start walking again. He got back in the bed and wrapped his arms around me. As soon as he did that, I felt safe. Like nothing would ever happen to me as long as he's around. Maybe he's my lucky charm.

Its now 10 am and I was finally waking up. "Good morning mamas." he told me without opening his eyes. "Good morning." I turned over to face him. "Today we leave for Miami. Is everybody packed?" I nodded. "Yea but I've kinda been dreading it." He looked at me weird. "None of us have never been on a plane. I know Jayden would be fine, but Im worried about Xela. She is very dramatic." I laughed. "She'll be fine. Oh and I forgot to tell you Amaya and Mila are coming."

I smiled. "Big ol family trip + a lil business." He laughed. "Yeaa, big happy family."

Dave's POV 💙•

"Are you hungry?" I asked her. "Yes, when am I not?" She got out the bed."We can go to get breakfast." She nodded. "Can I have a towel and a toothbrush please?" I nodded. I got up and went in the bathroom. I went under the sink in the cabinet and got a toothbrush and handed it to her. "The towels on the rack are all clean. You can use those." She nodded. "Thank you." She smiled. "Anything for you." I kissed her and she closed the door and locked it.

I sat on the bed and just thought about us. I dont know what it is but she is just makes me so happy with just a small smile. I went downstairs while she showered and called my sister.

"Why are you calling me so early Dave, we dont leave til tonight?" She sounded like she was cooking. "Ugh calm down, I need to vent. So, last night me and Jayda had this super deep talk. I told her about what happened with Greg, and she told me about her past before Xela." She gasped. "She told you, the only person that she ever told was me and the judge. Jayden dont even know what happened." I sat in realization. "Maybe I mean more to her than I think." She gasped loudly. "Amaya Nicole! I know damn well you didnt just hit her." I heard a loud ass thump and both the kids were crying. "I gotta go Dave." She sounded annoyed. "Yea, you handle that. See you tonight." She hung up.

I went back upstairs and to check on Jayda. I went in the room and sat on the bed. "Dave!! Can I have another shirt please!" She yelled. I got up and grabbed a white tshirt and a pair of shorts with a drawstring so they dont fall off. I grabbed it out my drawer and handed it to her. "If you gone be taking showers here you should bring some clothes here." She playfully rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She closed the door to get dressed.