Second

On the other hand, Ushijima works as a company manager. Of course Ushijima is rich. At the company Ushijima had paper he had to fill out. He got a little hungry but forgot he didn't pack up lunch. So he took some papers he had to fill out with him to the nearby restaurant. Once he got in, hes papers were a little wet. But he shrugged that off. Ushijima ordered some Hayashi Rice, after he ordered what he wanted he sat down at a table filling out some papers. Once the Tendō (the waiter) came to give his food he saw Ushijima and yell "Hi!!!!!!" and started Ushijima. Tendō apologized and gave him his food. When Tendō was about to walk away, Ushijima pulled his arm and pulled him over leaving Tendō to blush in front of Ushijima's face. They were lucky because no one was in the restaurant except for Ushijima and Tendō, because of the heavy rain outside.

Tendō asked nervously why he was on Ushijima's lap. Ushijima responded with "because ur hot." And made Tendō blush even more. Then Ushijima let Tendō go. While Tendō walked away still blushing he asked himself what made Ushijima say he is hot. Then Tendō speed walked to the kitchen and sat down about to tear up because of what Ushijima said. He was so happy he said he was hot. He haven't been called that since 11th grade by his "toxic" ex boyfriend. After Tendō stopped tearing up he stood up and went to the table and asked if Ushijima was done so he can clean up.

Ushijima said "yeah i am, thank you very much for the food. But i should probably go back to my company." So as he payrd Tendō, he stood up and was about to walk out when..Tendō walked up to him and hugged him. Then pushed Ushijima out. Ushijima blushed a little after that. But soon walked back to the building. It was 5:42pm when Ushijima went home. Walking in a sketchy alleyway he saw Tendō lied down there and the floor with a bruise on his eye. Ushijima carried Tendō and brought him to his penthouse. He lied down Tendō on his bed and put a ice pack on his eye. After doing that Ushijima went to take a shower. While he was in the shower Tendō woke up. He was scared and shocked the same time when he woke up from how pretty the penthouse is and scared about where he is.

He heard the shower running and whispered "oh".  He walked to the bathroom to see Ushijima naked in the shower and ran out slamming the door making Ushijima confused. Tendō said blushing "o-omg...that was..b-big.." After that happened Ushijima came out the bathroom, he saw Tendō awake on the bed. He walked up to him and bent down to his face.

"Hey..you ok?" he asked. "Yeah i am, no worries." Tendō replied. Then suddenly Ushijima pushed Tendō down on the bed and whispered in his ear, strip. Tendō was shocked and did what he told him to. Ushijima smirked and pulled Tendō to his lap. Tendō blushed even more. Ushijima started kissing his neck up to his lips. Tendō kissed back.

Ushijima took off his towel and started to hump Tendō. The moans coming out of Tendō's mouth satisfied Ushijima, making him a little more horny.

After 5 rounds—

Tendō was very exhausted after those rounds so when he finished doing him, Tendō fell asleep.

Ushijima washed Tendō up with a wet towel. Then he lied down with him.

The next morning—

Tendō woke up with a sore back and Ushijima sleeping next to him. Tendō stood up and walked out the door quietly. He saw the kitchen and went there for some food, he checked the fridge and saw milk. He took the milk and put it on the counter. He looked for cereal in the cabinets and found captain crunch, he took them and put them in a bowl. He poured milk inside. He got a spoon and walked over to the table with the bowl. He sat down and ate his cereal.

Ushijima came out and patted Tendō's head. Tendō looked up at Ushijima's face. "So wheres ur place ill drive u there." said Ushijima. "o-oh yeah...i dont really have a place.." Tendō said sadly. "Oh thats alright u can stay here with me. Its kinda lonely living alone in this big penthouse." Ushijima replied. Ushijima carried Tendō to the bed room and threw him on the bed and laid on him and went to sleep. Tendō didnt know what to do since he is on him. He looked for his phone but couldn't find it, he tapped Ushijima's shoulder, "Hey where is my-" Ushijima interrupted and kissed him. Tendō kissed back while blushing.

2 hours later—