Last

3 Hours Later—

It was already midnight as Ushijima sat at the waiting room worried for Tendō. Soon a doctor came up to him and asked " Are you Wakatoshi Ushijima?" "Ah, yes i am." Ushijima replied. The doctor said "Alright follow me. So Tendō is currently unconscious right now but he will soon wake up. We rapped the part where he got shot at with some bandages. He should be escorted from the Hospital in 3 days." They walked into the room Tendō is staying at. "I'll leave u here. Come outside the room if u need something, a nurse is staying at here." The doctor said walking away.

Ushijima blamed himself from what happened to Tendō. "Im so sorry u got hurt. It's all my fault..I should have came out with you.." All of a sudden Ushijima heard a long beep. Ushijima screamed the nurse for help. The nurses came in hearing the sound too so they came to check on Tendō. Another nurse told Ushijima to wait outside. He waited outside until a nurse came out telling him that " Im very sorry for ur loss." Ushijima was so shocked and devastated that he dropped down to shiny clean white floor of the hospital starting to tear up. Those words hurt harder then how he lost his best friend in high school. He just found the right guy he thought he could in with forever. But sadly its not forever, it was only 9 months. Ushijima asked if he could see Tendō and the nurse said yes. He walked inside seeing Tendō rapped up. He opened the zip and kissed his lips. "Promise me you'll watch over me?" he said also.

2 Days later

It was Sunday when he was getting flowers. He picked out Tendō's favorite color of flowers. After he payed for them he walked out the flower store and drove to the church. A lot of close people with Ushijima came.

It was Ushijima's turn to talk to Tendō in the casket. "I miss u already, why did u have to go..? Just please dont break the promise i told you. I love u.." He placed one flower on him and kissed his forehead.

It was time to burry his casket. As he watched Tendō casket get buried down. When it was down there everyone that had a flower through them down with Tendō's casket.