Category 10: Fuck It

Romave thinks how he ended up here, sitting on a boat house getting chilled late at night by the ocean breeze, teeth almost chattering... he thinks back to all that happened within the week and fuck it,

Monday, Afternoon

Romave was in the beach house playing Ninja Gaiden with Andrew and Joshua when Peach suddenly came running. All three turned their heads at her, confused.

"Okay so, haha, siguro napalala ko ang sitwasyon natin"

Joshua and Andrew turned back to the game while Romave raised his eyebrows

"how exactly did you make things worse?"
"hehe, kasi ano, uhm, sinasabayan ko lang naman 'yung Mama mo sa kung ano-anong sinasabi niya"
"and?"
"tapos ano, kasi... ehem, nabanggit niya ang mga baby haha, tapos sinabayan ko lang, sabi ko kung magkakaanak tayo kung babae pwedeng Ria after sa lola mo, kasi nabanggit dati ng Mama mo na mahal na mahal niya 'yung lola mo tapos umiyak siya pagka suggest ko ng Ria, pero hoy tears of joy!"
"You've got to be fucking kidding me," Romave deadpanned. Peach eyes flashed up to his. She was bright red in the cheeks, and she was breathless with panic.
"may mas malala pa akong balita"
"It gets worse? How can you make it even worse?"

Andrew and Joshua broke off laughing but immediately shut up when Romave glared at them.

"Ayun nga okay sa kanya ang Ria, tapos natanong niya papaano daw kapag lalake? Kaya sabi ko kung sino na lang pinakahinangaan mong idol na lalake sa buhay mo at-- ayun nga"

Romave slapped a hand to his face, groaning again. 

"Oh, wow. Yeah, you weren't kidding, that's worse. He... he isn't... yeah god Michelle!"

Romave stared at her, completely at loss at how great she is at making things worse.

Tuesday, 1:00 pm

Peach was slumped on a chair, fuming. Thinking of ways she can kill Romave when he comes back from wherever he ran off to leaving her with his mother. Esme was sat in front of her holding a tea cup, smiling at her excitedly. Then an evil plan crawled its way in her brain, she smirked.

"So Tita Esme, 'yung about sa kasal"
"We can plan whenever you want. Oh, I have so many ideas. I could see it happening under a gorgeous dark wood trellis with white silk and whatever you choose for flowers, though I suppose that depends on the season. Maybe your hair in a braid, and there are so many dress styles that would-" She paused and glanced over at Peach (who was internally screaming because "tangina ang dami niya nang plano") with a laugh.
"Well, it's your wedding of course, but I'd love to help, and-"
"Perfect! Gusto ko po lahat ng 'yun, kailangan po talaga namin ng mga ideya niyo kung okay lang po sa inyo kasi, uhm..." She stopped, just for a second. Long enough to wonder if what she was about to say was really a good idea. Then the memory of Romave smirking while running away earlier made the decision for her, and she continued,
"Ano po kasi, 'yung anak niyo Tita, NAPAKA excited niya po para sa kasal. Gusto niya po mag plano kasama ka, at gusto niya rin po mangyari ang kasal sa lalong madaling panahon"

Matataranta talaga ang mokong na 'yun kapag nalaman niyang mapapadali ang kasal HAHAHA! Mabuti para mas madali ding matapos, mababayaran ako, tapos papagalitan siya kasi malalaman nilang gago pala talaga siya! HAHAHA!

Esme's face lit up like a Christmas tree strung with enough lights to cause a major house fire. She got closer and whispered, 

"We can rush this... if we need to."
"Yey! Sigurado akong magugustuhan ng anak mo 'yan Tita"

Esme nodded and winked, and as she started to walk off toward her husband, who was flipping through a magazine, she said, 

"we shall see"