bliss

third person.

Yamaguchi stared at the window, rain drops gracefully gliding down it as the storm howled outside the window. It had been raining for a few hours now, the sun slowly started to set as he laid in his soft bed, tired. He had been practicing his serves all day, his arms and legs aching, which he managed to cover up while still at school. He would go and get something to treat it, but no one was home, and it had hurt to much to get up just by himself. The freckled boy sighed, and soon started to text his friend.

------------------------------

Yamagucci 💕

'Tsukkiiiiiii!'

Tsukki 🎤🦕

'Yes Yama?'

Yamagucci 💕

'come over, please??'

Tsukki 🎤🦕

'omw.'

------------------------------

Yamaguchi felt a smile spread across his face, as he stared down at the texts, waiting for Tsukishima to arrive at his house, waiting for those 3 knocks on the door. He felt like a better version of himself whenever Tsukishima was around, like a whole new person. He let his legs dangle off the bed, the cold air brushing against his legs, pulling him to the door as he impatiently waited, finding it hard to stand properly yet he did so anyways, his legs trembling. The five minutes that he stood there felt as if it had been an hour. Yet soon, he heard what he had been waiting for. Those three knocks up against the hard, wooden door.

Yamaguchi opened the door, after waiting a few seconds to make sure it hadn't seemed like he had been waiting there desperately, which he indeed had been, but wasn't planning to admit any time soon. He looked up at the taller boy, pulling him into a hug without saying a word. It felt so comfortable, so safe. As if he could never get hurt, from any thing in the world that surrounds him. Soon he felt a warm hand slowly pull him away, the feeling of safeness being shattered there and then.

"Yama, may I come in?"

Yamaguchi had forgotten that they were still in the doorway, a faint red spreading across his face as he answered the other.

"O-Of course, come in!"

He led the taller boy into the living room, limping as he did so. Tsukishima noticed, and held Yamaguchi's hand while forcing him to sit down on the white, modern couch. Tsukishima then pulled up a leg rest, placing Yama's legs onto it as he went to go grab an ice pack and tea towel/

"T-Tsukki?"

The freckled boy had a slight blush hiding against his face, as Tsukishima came back with the ice pack he had been looking for, along with a tea towel, which he wrapped the ice pack in, placing it on one of Yamaguchi's legs. 

"Are you ok Yama? Your leg seems sore."

"Yeah-! Just hurt it while practicing serves, I'll be fine!"

Tsukishima rested his palm on Yamaguchi's shoulder, causing the shorter boys face to heat up.

"Tadashi, don't over work yourself. You have a great serve, its perfect already, so don't go hurting yourself in attempt to try and get it better. Alright?"

Yamaguchi's heart was racing, his face red as fire, as he nodded, not being able to make out any words as a response no matter how hard we wanted to. He couldn't speak, he felt like he was over heating, his palms were sweaty, his heart was skipping a million beats and his mind was over filling with thoughts. Did he have a crush on Tsukki? No, he couldn't have. Tsukki was straight, and so was he... Yet he couldn't calm down any part of him, as Tsukishima softly smiled down at him. Tsukishima's smile was something very rare, saved for certain times. Yamaguchi didn't think now would be one, as he slightly smiled back, his lips quivering as Tsukishima finally pulled his palm away from Yama's shoulder, as he sat down beside him.

Tsukishima then moved his hand up to Yamaguchi's hair, were he started to play with his ahoge, making Yama's face go more red, as he giggled and smiled. This was something that happened quite often, surprisingly. It would somehow help Yamaguchi feel better for some odd reason, which Tsukishima knew and was using to his advantage. Yamaguchi rested his head on the side of Tsukishima's arm, brightly smiling as he did so. The two boys sat there in silence for a few minutes, before Yamaguchi slowly started to fall asleep, still leaning on Tsukishima's arm. Tsukishima stayed quiet, gently moving Yamaguchi's head into his lap instead of his arm. Tsukishima then started rubbing his back, in hopes it would help the short freckled boy sleep. After a while of doing so, Tsukishima himself fell asleep, after taking off his glasses and placing them on an arm rest if the couch.  The two boys silently slept, quiet as a library. They remained there for some time, both not planning on waking up anytime soon.