chapter one

Little y/n pov

Dad I yell running to jinxx yes little flame he says turning around away from the guy's as the were talking look what I can do holds out small hands and summons a little fire ball as everyone's eyes go big ( all the other kids have the same powers as there fathers and the mothers died in a war after they were born)
That's amazing little flame dad says to me smiling help me put out my tiny flames why do you go play with the girl's okay dad  I said  as he ruffling my hair  and then I  ran  off .

Jinxx pov

Wow Jake says guess we have another fire user  in the legion
Yeah this is crazy it's * alarm goes off *
Fuck they all yell as the run out hearing a booming coming from outside they get outside to see the play/training area on fire and the window broken they also here screaming * papa jinxx hears y/n little voice they all turn to see there kids getting taken away by fear
No jinxx yells runs after them with the rest of the guy's trying to save there kids but as jinxx got close they vanished.

Jinxx pov

NO I yell falling to the ground NO no please I cried gripping the mat on the floor not my little flame please not her to jinxx well get the back Jake says *getting on his knees pulling jinxx into a hug * well get them back .

13 years later.

Older y/n pov

Ugh another day of hearing dad complain about the wild one's ( in here fear altered there memories to make them think that they were born in the place were fear from the music video is and the wild one's are the bad guy's ) oh hush it Alice we have to hear it to I heard cathy say to Alice ( alice is Ashley daughter, cathy is cc kid , abby's Andy's kids , jackie is Jake's kid and y/n is jinxx kids )
Would you two hush it already were here abby said opening the door to let us walk in she came and got us from our bedrooms saying dad caught one of the wild one's leaders