it hurts (the fight with cat blanc)

It was an early day near a broken building. "Comon kitty just tell me we're your akuma is then we can go back to how things were,ladybug shouted" "I'm sorry princess I'm afraid I can't do that...just give me your miraculous, cat blanc started to walk towards ladybug" "what are you gonna do,ladybug said with a frighten voice" "well Hawk moth sent me to kill you,cat blanc smerked". Ladybug was scared what he was gonna do to her and was thinking what have gotten him mad to get akumatized.

Back when cat noir wasn't akumatized

Hey m'lady I was thinking of going if you want to go get ice cream with me, cat noir said with a shaky voice" "I would but I don't love you cat noir I love someone else okay I'm so sorry that you have to here this but I...DONT....LOVE YOU". Cat noir started to cry and had ran away to a dark ally. "I HATE PEOPLE I HATE EVERYBODY I HATE ladybug, he soon realized what he said and started to cry even more. A akumatized butterfly went inside of cat noirs bell, "this is hawk moth and I give you what you want but to do that you have to give me something in return...the miraculous of ladybug and to do that you are gonna have to kill ladybug, hawk moth started to laugh evilly". "I'm in,cat noir said" "good you are now cat blanc you have the power of infinite destruction".

Back to the fight

"Omg I can't believe I'm the one who made him get akumatized and now he's gonna kill me, ladybug tears up" "hey I'm not gonna kill you I'm just gonna hurt you real...real...BAD. Cat noir uses his cataclysm and puts it against ladybugs ribs. "Stop...ouchhh...". Ladybug soon realized that his akuma was in his bell so she grabbed it while he was hurting her and smashed his bell against the ground. Ladybug pushed cat blanc off her and got her yo-yo out "TIME TO DE EVILIZE" as the akuma flew away ladybug fell to the ground. "Ladybug...LADYBUG,cat noir ran to her" "cat noir?, ladybug whispered" "I'm s-so sorry I never meant To hurt you,cat noir cried" "no kitty I never meant to hurt you,ladybug stood up then fell again" "hold on I'll call the ambulance"

Time skip
Marinettes stomach is scarred and full of bruises but she still has to go to school for it wouldn't be Suspicious that she's ladybug. Marinette walks inside of class limping and had tears In her eyes from the pain. "Omg girl are you okay, alya had said while running up to her to help her to her seat" "y-yea I just fell down the staires this morning" (obviously she lied) adrien looks back at marinette and starts to think if she's ladybug because marinette was holding her stomach right were he hurt her "is she really ladybug,adrien whispered"

Part two (504 words)