08'

08' House of the Rising Son

꧁꧂

"The Governor has a lot of secret rooms." Rebekah muttered, Hayley and Wanda were following behind her while Kol sat down reading a book, not interested in finding his older brother. The three girls walked down a long staircase into a room with walls made of stone.

"You think Klaus killed him?" Hayley asked, "We can't be killed silly girl, but that doesn't stop Klaus from finding ways to torture us. One dagger in the heart sends us in a deep sleep." Rebekah explained.

Wanda's face grimaced at the thought of Rebekah or Kol with a dagger in their heart. Rebekah walked across looking at each coffin while Hayley and Wanda stood towards the entrance.

"Nik gets his jollies from keeping us in a box until he decides to pull the dagger out, that must've been what he did to Elijah." The Mikleason announced. Wanda felt sympathy towards the blonde.

"This one's mine." Rebekah said. Hayley's eyes widened "He keeps your coffin on standby?" she asks her voice filled with disgust.

"He likes to be prepared for when his family members inevitably disappoint him. Elijah's isn't here, he must have stashed him somewhere else." Rebekah said.

"I feel sick" Hayley said. Wanda rubbed circles on the girls back with her hand. "Welcome to the family love, you should've run the second you realized Elijah was gone." Rebekah told the pregnant girl.

"Yeah, well, the witches have put some sort of hex on me. As long as I'm carrying this baby, I can't leave New Orleans. If I do, they kill me." Hayley revealed.

"Well, knowing Klaus, he's planning a box for you the second you give birth to whatever's cooking in your tum. I'm leaving as soon as I find Elijah. Being daggered in a box for decades sucks, trust me. You'd best find a way to break that hex and run." Rebekah said

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Wanda and Rebekah went to find the Deveraux witch. They watch as the witch answers a call made by Rebekah.

"Sophie Deveraux. My brother Elijah told me about you, know who I am?" the blonde Mikealson questions. "Yeah, I know." the witch said. "Then you know we need to talk, also where are my manners this is Wanda" she said gesturing to the redhaired girl "Now she's someone you wouldn't want to piss off." Rebekah grins.

"So, if I had to guess, knowing Klaus's history, Elijah has a dagger in his chest. It's a magical object, you're a witch. Do a locator spell, locate the dagger, locate Elijah." The blonde said to the witch.

Sophie shakes her head, "I can't use magic. It's punishable by death, Marcel's rules." she announces. Rebekah clenches her hands at the name of the man she loved.

"Marcel? What do you think I'm going to do to you if you don't give me what I want?" She threatens, Sophie holds her chin high "Not much. I've been linked to Hayley, so anything you do to me happens to her." she says confident.