Chapter 1 - The beginning

It was only the morning and Marinette had to walk into class watching the new boy 'place' gum on her seat.

Marinette shocked and annoyed, already, stood behind Adrien crossing her arms giving a  what-do-you-think-you-are-doing -look.

He could feel tension behind him, physically, as someone was standing there and verbally as she sounded real mad. He stood up and tried to explain "I was just tak-"

"Save it" Alya blurted out on purpose. "I don't even know you and I am already mad, please don't do it again unless you are sitting there" Marinette was very angry but stayed calm because she didn't want or need to make a scene.

Adrien grinned and walked to the last seat. Marinette was confused as to why he smiled so nicely? And passed that type of look to Alya. She was puzzled too.

Adrien had sat next to Chloe and Marinette automatically assumed he smiled because he had to sit with Chloe "I knew it! Alya look," Marinette whispered.

"Staring much, but who could have guessed." Alya rolled her eyes. "No, look at him though, he seems familiar like I have seen him before..."

"You didn't realise before? That's Adrien Agreste, Gabriel's son"
Marinette's mouth was open wide. "I just confronted him, Gabriel wouldn't like me anymore now..."
"It's gonna be okay, you will get big" Alya smiled

"Whatever you say..."

Should I make these chapters longer?