preparations

mukuro pov

it was finally the day, the day i would get to attend the first class "event". i had stayed the night at sayakas place, it was nice and fun there, i got to spend more time with her as well! im never really excited to say things like that but its always different with saya, i feel safe and warm inside with her. what was i feeling?

   "mmph saya its 8 am on a saturday why are you up so early..."

"morning sleepyhead! i made breakfast... for us"

"mhm yeah gimmie a minute"

   sayaka was alway the sweetest, i cant believe she could enjoy spending time with someone as bland as me. i got up out of bed and pushed my hair down then headed downstairs.

"oh pancakes... thanks saya" i was still half asleep, i was never aa morning person despite the army.

"do you want anything on them? we literally have a bunch of stuff you could put on it!"

"hm maybe some syrup" i always had them the same as i did all my life, junko would take all the fancy stuff.

  she passed me the bottle and i poured a little on, she then sat right next to me with her food looking the same as mine. we ate in silence, a nice comfortable friendly silence. i them saw myself staring at her, noticing a couple small details. her eyelashes were naturally really long, curved, and well,, pretty. her eyes were an insane blue it almost seemed indescribable. then she looked at me. we didnt say anything we were just staring into each others eyes. my heart fluttered a little, i could tell hers did to.

     it reminded me of the other evening, just me, her, and the tone of the room. we sat there for a solid minute then sayaka finally spoke up.

"your eyes are a... pretty grey.. um are they all natural?"

"oh um yeah heh.. um what about yours? " this was the least awkward and most awkward situation i have ever experienced

"oh yep! my moms eyes were the same blue as mine, she was basically my clone" i wasnt gonna ask about the 'was' in that statement, it would be rude.

"i bet you she was absolutely stunning then." i did it again... i need to stop speaking before thinking or we get in these auras that feel..odd.

"thank you muku! heh she sure was a beautiful woman i knew, but thats changed now."

"what do you mean by changed?" 

"well i met someone..who i think will be important to me... forever?" she felt uncomfortable with the question, i checked the time it was 12:00 already and the party started at three.

"hey saya? we got like three hours to get ready so um im gonna go put on my outfit. could you help me with my makeup?"

"oh yes of course! just give me a minute to clean up and get changed!"

i headed upstairs and put on what she picked for me, i normally disliked skirts but i cant go to a party in just a t shirt and jeans. i looked at her outfit and remembered it was in one of her interviews for some clothing company. i knew alot about sayaka for some reason but i wasnt upset, i mean shes my friend right?

"hey muku im ready please go to my rooms bathroom!"

  i did as she said and then sat on the counter, it was a very clean bathroom unlike mine and junkos. she sat in front of me and got out her makeup

"um sayaka? i dont want much please just keep it simple..."

"on it! anyway you pull off the "simple" look so i wanna keep it that way!"

she had merely put on a couple swoops of eyeliner and some mascara but somehow it looked so impressive at the same time. we were both ready for the party so we went out, got in her car, then headed on our way.

 (tee hee now mukuro is coming to a realization huh? anyway i think there will only be two more chapters of this but i promise ill make it two longer chapters :) anyway go drink some water and take a break for a bit and have a nice day!)