NOT REAL CHAPT. Valentine's Day Special!

~Valentine's Day <3~

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

I woke up'It's Valentines Day the day I should tell Dipper how I feel'I thought.There was knock on my door"Who is it?"I asked,"It's Robby"Roby said,"Ok come in"I said and he entered"Mom wants us to hang out all day again"Robby said in frustration"Ugh"I whined,"Ya but we're going to the..Mystery Shack uhh because there's gonna be some type of dance there tonight"Robby said and I smiled"Ok and get out"i said to Robby and he left.I went to my closet and grabed a (F/C) shirt with a (O/C) rose on it with a pair a light jeans and black converse,then i brushed my (H/L) black hair,brushed my teeth and all of that shiz,

~Timeskipz to Mystery Shack~

Me and Robby walked inside the Mystery Shack,Robby walked over to Wendy with a box chocolates,I walked to Wendy and Robby"Umm I hope I'm not interupting anything"I said with a sweet smile,they looked at me"So um where's Dipper and Mable?"I asked,"Oh there in the attic"Wendy siad,"Ok thanks"I said and started to walk towards where i think the attic is untill I bumped into Soos"Sorry Soos"I said,"It's ok dude"Soos said,"So umm where's the atti-""Look Dipper she's right there go ask her!!"Mable interupted me,I turned around to see Dipper walking up to me nervously,"H-hey (Y/N) umm me and Mable *cough*especiallyme*cough*would like to invite you to the V-Valentines Day dance"Dipper kinda studdered,"Hmmmmmm"I acted like i was thinking about it which was making Dipper look more nervous"Yes i will go to the dance with you...guys"I awnsered and Dipper looked relieved.

~Dipper's P.O.V~

"Come on Dipper i know you have a crush (Y/N) so ask her to the dance"Mable said"Fine"I said,Mable has been bugging me to ask (Y/N) ever since she found out that i liked her.We walked into the gift shopt part was "Look Dipper she's right there go ask her!!"Mable yelled as she kinda pushed me forward,I started to walk over to her nervously"H-hey (Y/N) umm me and Mable*cough*especiallyme*cough*would like to invite you to the V-Valentines Day dace?"I asked "Hmmmmmm"(Y/N) siad'please say yes please say yes'was all i thought"Yes I will go to the dance with you...guys"she awnsered and i felt relieved"So can we hang out"she asked"GUYS GOTTA GO CANDY AND GRENDA NEED MY HELP,so you'll have to hang out with Dip bye!"Mable yelled,"Bye Mable"me and (Y/N) said at the same time"Hey Dipper and Mable's friend can you decorate for the party"Grunckle Stan asked"ummmm surrrre"(Y/N) said"Ok grunckle Stan"I said.

~Another Timeskipbut to after decorating and now it 5:00~

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

"Dipper i gotta go okay so I'll be back at 5:30 ok bye"I said leaving with Robby to go get ready for the dance"okay Bye"I heard Dipper yell.As soon as me and Robby got home I ran to my room to get ready,I walked to my closet and grabed a red dress with a black top and black flats with a little res rose on both flats then put a beautiful red rose in my hair.After i was finished i walked down stairs i saw robby in tux like wow...."You ready to go?"Robby asked and i nodded then we left.

~Timeskip to THE TARTIS lol jk to the Mystery Shack~

Like always Robby went to go find Wendy and i started to go find Dipper and Mable,I was walking around trying to find the twins when well I triped and closed my eyes waiting to hit the ground but it never happened so i opened my (E/C) eyes and they were met by brown ones,it was Dipper he caught me.I could tell that i was blushing"H-hi Dipper and t-thank you"I stuttered,he had a light pink tint to his cheeks so ya he was blushing"Y-your welcome (Y/N)"Dipper said,that's when the song "Me and my broken Heart" by Rixton(Sorry if you don't like me and my broken heart.by the way the video is to the side and ya)that  song came on i kinda stared to sing to i, as I was singing Dipper kept staring at m.The song ended"O-oh umm (Y-Y/n) will you b-be my V-Valentine"Dipper stuttered as he held out a (F/C) rose and a box of chocolates my (E/C) eyes widened and my cheeks now crimson red"Y-yes i will be your Valentine Dipper"I studdered and he hugged me,and i hugged back."This is for my bro and his Valentine"Mable said through a microphone and a slow came on,Dipper held out an hand"can i have this dance?"he asked"Yes you may"I said with a smile and with that we danced and danced untill the slow song came to an end and Dipper did something unexpected he kissed me and my cheeks turned like ten shades of red if that's even possible and i kissed back,now i know that Dipper has the samefeelings for me as i for him.But sadly all things have to come to an end,Robby came up towards us"You two stop now and it's time to go (Y/N)"Robby said,we stoped and said bye to eachother.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N-Sorry if that sucked i stayed up most of the night to type this and i pretty much just got up so ya i'm really tired so again i'm sorry if it did :P I hope you have an GREAT VALENTINES DAY!!!!!BYE!!

-T