Part 9

When I wake up, I stare at Kenji for a few minutes. Just to make sure he really woke up and it wasn't all a dream. I see him move around and I'm so relieved. I pet his head and plant a soft kiss on his lips. He flinches a bit but goes on sleeping. I go to the bathroom to have a hot shower. I think today was the best I slept in a while.

"Finally I can shower peacfully." I say staring to hum my favorite song.

I go on like this washing my body, not paying too much attention to my surroundings.

"You look stunning, cupcake." There are suddenly two strong and familiar arms wrapped around my body.

"Kenji! You scared me!" I shriek.

"Well maybe I kinda wanted to." He says devilishly.

"Oh really? Shouldn't you be resting?" I ask turning to face him.

"Awww come on, wasn't me not being by your side for three days enough for you?" He pouts, giving me his puppy dog eyes.

"It was torture." I sigh.

"See cupcake, I'm fine so let me be by your side. " He hugs me tight.

Oh how I've missed this.

"Also you did keep me by my strength by tube feeding me, no? I still feel sore. At least I know how deep throating feels like now." He laughs.

"Kenji! How can you joke at times like this?" I loose his grip slaping him a little.

"Don't be like that cupcake." He pulls me back in.

I roll my eyes and he kisses my lips.

"As long as you're ok I guess." I rest my cheek on his solid chest.

Honestly I'm just happy he's here with ne and ok. It's good knowing he's back to the old Kenji who jokes and teases me.

"So cupcake what do you say we have some fun, huh?" He kisses my neck slowly and softly, sending tingling feeling to my stomach.

"But Kenji, you were unconscious in bed, just a few hours ago." I say, my body naturally letting him do what he pleases with me.

"Maybe, but I need you so bad cupcake." He traces kisses from my collarbone to my breasts.

"Mmm.." I can't fight all the good feelings.

He kisses and licks my breast and massages the other with his hand. I want to go crazy, he was gone for three days and my body missed him like crazy. One of my hands is in his hair and the other on the wall trying to steady myself. After a while he moved lower, planting kisses on my stomach.

"You're perfect, (y/n)." He mumbles.

"Kenji, I missed you so much." I breathe out, my head leaning backwards and my eyes closing.

When he reaches his destination, his tounge starts doing it's magic. I tigten my grip on his hair

"Ah, Kenji, yes.." I shiver.

He moans adding his two fingers, creating the perfect combination. I can barely stand on my feet, I'm already panting so heavily.

"Fuck, my head." He stops and grabs his head.

"Kenji!?" I drop to the floor next to him immediately.

The pleasure I felt is gone instantly.

"Are you ok, Kenji?" I grab his arm, panick seeping in my body.

"Aaarg. I-I'll be ok." He groans holding his head.

"Please, take it eays, you should go and rest." I put my hand on his back rubbing softly.