Foreword

hey y'all, welcome to my book!

drop a comment...
FTR (first time reader)
RR (re-reader)

•C O P Y R I G H T•

©25 February 2021, @sydwrites05

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be copied, reproduced, or transmitted in any form, whether electronic, mechanical, recording, etc, without the prior written consent of the author.

S U M M A R Y•

Nothing could have prepared her for what was coming, or what she would have to do.
---
❝𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬.❞
---
After the death of her parents, the assassination of the king and queen, Cassandra Oleah is set to become the next queen of Plora, the Land of Life. Though, before she can even be crowned, Cassandra is met with troubles. The suspicious deal she makes with her strained allies leaves Cassandra housing the prince of the Land of Fire, Prince Griffin Astor of Saunin. Not only does she despise his Land, but the prince himself.
Aside from her complicated relationship with the prince, Cassandra uncovers the truth of her parents death, an inside attempt to overthrow her, and the real reason King Astor sent his son to live in the castle.
With her upcoming coronation, Cassandra must bear the weight of her Land, and an upcoming war. Though, for once, she is not alone as she conquers the Realm of Cartos.

•S T A T S•

started: February 25th, 2021
finished: —

•A U T H O R ' S N O T E•

hey beloved reader,
thank you so much for deciding to give my story a chance!! i have worked so hard on it and i hope you all love it as much as i do!
little side note before we begin...

-please no hate! i'm always open to constructive criticism, but please do so kindly!

-everyone is entitled to their own opinions about the book, please be kind in the comments. my page is a safe place for everyone; please don't ruin this safe space. 

-if you are re-reading, please don't spoil anything!

-and please, please, remember, this is a fantasy world. modern day issues and beliefs do not exist.

thank you all, enjoy <3