Chapter Three:The Necklace Hunting

I yawned as I sat up from my bed. I sighed as I stretch my arms. "Oh well, another day, I hope this day will not be a boring one again" I stand up and went to my window. I opened the curtains and I got shocked and stumbled backwards from the face in front of me.

"Hello Sakuhi" He said with his signature smile as I sighed out.

"Mitsuki! Don't ever scare me again like that! Gosh I just wake up!" I put my clutched hand over to me chest as he smiled apologizing.

"Sorry to startled you like that. But I was just checking if you're awake cause the Hokage gave us a new mission" He said as I opened my window, well like glass door to my balcony. I step out as I grinned.

"A new mission? Really?" I said as he chuckles.

"Yep, well get ready, see ya!" He left as I walk back to my bedroom. Finally a mission! Tch that old man could have talk to me in personal about it. Or send a clone but oh well. Let's get this started!

"Wait! How many days are we going to be in this mission?" I sighed in distress as I forgot to ask him. Oh well whatever.

I packed my stuffs and walked out of my bedroom. I saw Mom and Hima placing breakfast of the table.

"Ane-chan!" Him a said as I ruffled her hair.

"Morning, mom, hima" I said as I sat on the chair. "Wait where's boruto?"

"He left already"

"Tch, that baaka, oh no! I'm late!" I said as I take a glance on the clock.

"Take this first! I heard it's pretty dangerous mission, be careful!" Mom said as she gave me a sandwich.

"I will bye!" I said as I exit on the window and ate my sandwich. I cough as I slightly loose balance on the roofs, the dried sandwich stucked onto my throat. I cleared my throat and proceed running roof to roof.

I reach the gate as saw them waiting. "I'm sorry I'm late!"

"It's okay, now let's go"

"Wait! What's the mission?" I asked as Konohamaru-chan sighed.

"You'll find out!" He said as we began travelling.

...

Now we're travelling across a desert. Kono-chan. I'm gonna call him that, Konohamaru-chan is way too long. And I don't really know what they call him so yeah we'll stick with that.-Kono-Chan have a map on his hand, as I looked at the map. It's like a treasure map with an X! An X!!!

"Does that map said there's a very cool place and very comfortable couch in the area? I'm over heating in here!!!" Boruto complained for hundred times now.

"We just have to find"

"A treasure right? There's an X on the map!" I grinned excitedly as he chuckles

"Well yeah something like that but we have to find a place first. It's already close to sunset." He said we looked at the orange sky and sighed. Looks like this mission is gonna take long. Oh well whatever

"When are we going to get there?" Sarada asked as Kono-chan hummed

"Umm...maybe two days and one night" he said.

...

Kono-chan,what is this mission anyway?" I asked as he sighed.

"Well,this mission is important. We have to find a necklace that can control, tailed beast." He stopped and looked at me. I just nodded as he continue. "That very necklace is created by (someone) to control the beasts,the necklace is very powerful,and only a jinjuriki can touch it. You don't have to know the consequences"

"But Kono-chan,why us? I mean of course we know that Sakuhi is a jinjuriki,but if that's dangerous,then..." Boruto trailed off as Sarada laughs.

"Are you scared?" She teases as Boruto glared in return

"No I'm not!"

"You look scared!"

"No I'm not!"

They argued back and forth while Kono-chan sighed. "The mission is to get that necklace"

"Yush! Then we have to sleep now,and then..."

"Boruto,I must warn you. This mission is not going to be easy as it the missions before, there's a monster on the deep somewhere on the desserts. It called ridgeback or something like that" Kono-chan said making Boruto whimpered. That didn't go unnoticed by us.

"See, you're scared!" Sarada said as Boruto rolled his eyes.

"W-whatever... I'm going to sleep!" He trailed off as he walks away but imediately looked back at us. "You don't think there's a desert ghost somewhere do you?"

"Ow come on there's no such thing as 'desert ghosts'...but there is monsters" Sarada said with a scary smile as Boruto jumped.

"Okay well bye!!!" He said as he tuck himself on his own bed I don't know what to call it but it's the bed for campings.

"Oh well sleep tight you four, tomorrow is gonna be long day...and Sarada don't scare Boruto on his sleep you don't want him to piss-"

"Shut up Konohamaru-Chan!!!" Boruto said as Kono-chan laughs.
"Okay okay,well sleep now,night!"

END OF CHAPTER THREE.
I'M SORRY IF THERE'S TOO MUCH SKIPS, BUT TO TELL YOU I'M NOT REALLY GOOD AT THE MISSION STUFFS AND MY ONLY GOAL IS TO MAKE BORUSARU REAL AND MITSUKI WITH- I MEAN ERM ERM! I'M GETTING MYSELF CARIED AWAY. ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING KINDLY VOTE AND COMMENT. ARIGATOU!

-Author Chan