⁰¹, NOVEMBER 12TH

an eleven-year-old boy sat by his mother's bed, his bright blue eyes filled with wonder as he stared at the newborn baby in his mother's arms. the woman smiled gently at her only son, tiredness evident in her eyes. she wanted to rest, that was for sure, but couldn't due to the amount of people in the room.

the boy's eyes roamed the room in distaste, sending silent glares at the people in the room. he just wanted them all gone, away from his mother and little sister. ''please leave the room!'' 

slowly, but surely, the people left the room one by one, sending confused glances at each other while bidding the mother goodbye. the boy's lips turned into a smirk, feeling proud for getting everyone out of the room. he turned towards his mother.

''would you like to hold her?'' almost immediately, he nodded, stretching out his arms to take the baby. laughing softly, his mother carefully placed the baby into his hold, fixing his posture. he gazed at his little sister in awe. she too, like him, had snow-white hair and pale skin.

''satoru, meet your little sister, ayumi.''

satoru smiled at the baby in his arms. happiness was practically radiating off him as he kissed his little sister's forehead. the baby gurgled something out and moved its head a bit. a second later, the baby's eyelids opened, revealing space-like irises staring right back into satoru's bright blue ones.

the two's mother's heart melted at the sight in front of her. she put an arm around satoru's shoulders, pulling the boy towards her and hugging them both.

''you have to protect your little sister.''

''i promise''

☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚

here's what i imagine ayumi's eyes look like: