The Pharaoh

"Don't blink now, 'cause we are live from Paris. Yo peeps, Alya here, bringing you the one and only Lady Pave blog." Alya said, recording. " Huh? What is that?" Pave Blanc and Ladybug fly by, Pave Blanc flying and Ladybug holding on to a helicopter. Ladybug drops a book. "Pave Blanc and Ladybug in action. Hang on 'cause we're going for a ride." Alya said. She picks up the book and she beams. "Freak out! What you got here is no ordinary book, it's a tenth grade history book. And I should know, 'cause I've got this very same book. Could our very own Ladybug be a high school student in real life? Woah! And how about Pave Blanc? Could she be one too!" Alya theorized.

Juliet watched it with pure horror in her eyes. "NOOO!" She said, slamming her face onto her keyboard. Flutter giggled. "Ladybug dropped it, Juliet! Not you!" She pointed out. "What if they find out my identity too though? Alya has already started her theory, and she has a ton of clips of me and Ladybug on her blog! I'm a total klutz!" Juliet yelled. Flutter rolled her eyes. "I'm telling you, if you have your book, since Alya has Ladybug's, it'll be fine!" She assured her.

A few minutes later of watching Alya's old blog videos, Marinette texts her. 

Marinette: Wanna come to an egyptian exhibit with me an alya?

Juliet: yah, I heard about alya's theory

Marinette: haha so crazy right maybe ladybug borrowed it

Juliet: Yah, anyway I'll come! I just have modeling now

Marinette: kk alya will be there

Juliet: :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juliet, Alya and Marinette were at the Louvre, looking at an egyptian exhibit. " Come on, tell me what it is already!" Alya groaned. "No, no, cause... it wouldn't be a surprise then..." Marinette stammered. She whispered something under her breath than looked at an egyptian papyrus.

"I'm telling you, father, it's right there in the hieroglyphics." Jalil Kubdel, Alix's brother, says. "If I just decoded the hieroglyphics, we would know what it says!" Juliet's eyes widened. "I know what it says. My mom taught me hieroglyphics because it's more interesting than most languages." Juliet explained. "So, what does it say?" Jalil asked.

"There, as you know, the one with the scepter is Tutankhamun, the first. And there, opposite is Nefertiti, his princess. There are exactly one hundred mummies beside them. She died several years before him, and the sun god Ra took her as his goddess. Then you also know that Tutankhamun wanted to bring his princess back to life, by offering the sun god a new wife. This seemed to illustrate the ritual he devised. Nobody has ever fully deciphered the hieroglyphics, but I have. It's a magic chant that needs to be recited in order to complete the ritual." Juliet explained. "Wow!" Jalil exclaimed. "Jalil, these types of frescoes are almost always the illustration for a legend. They called it a legend for a reason..." Mr. Kubdel tried to reason. "That's what everyone thinks. But I know it's real. I can prove it!" Jalil retorted.

"Really? Exactly how are you going to prove it?" Mr. Kubdel spat. " I just need to get my hands on Tutankhamun's scepter and recite the spell!" Jalil exclaims. " Are you serious? Don't even think of touching that scepter. I'd lose my job on the spot. It's a priceless historical object! Not a toy!" Mr. Kubdel yells. Tension...? Hope this doesn't end with an akuma... Juliet thought. "Come on, dad! We have to try out the spell! What if Tutankhamun had found out how to bring people back to life?" Jalil inquired. "Listen, Jalil! That's enough! Get your head out of those papyrus scrolls and focus on the real world! This one!" Mr. Kubdel shot back, leaving. Jalil dropped his papers, looking sad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uhhh... ahhh..." Marinette stammered, trying to find the significance of the papyrus scroll. Alya yawned and took the history book out of her bag. "Gah! Put that down! I'm gonna show you the secret I found out about Ladybug!" Marinette yelped. Juliet raised an eyebrow. "'Bout time." Juliet stated. "This better be blog-worthy." Alya adds.