Part 2- Antibug

The reporters were swarming Ladybug and Pave Blanc with questions, mostly Ladybug, but Ladybug was about to de-transform. "Excuse me, I gotta go. Bug out!" Ladybug exclaimed. "Thank you, Ladybug. You too Pave Blanc." Nadja Chadmack thanked, and Ladybug spins her yoyo to leave, then noticed Antibug.

"Ha ha ha ha! If it weren't for me, you wouldn't have defeated Vanisher. And now, I'm going to defeat you!" Antibug cackled. Pave Blanc was all healed now. "Chloe?" The heroes asked. "Wrong, super wrong. I am Antibug!" Antibug corrected. 

"We've got an emergency here. I'm about to change back." Ladybug stated. "Go ahead." Pave Blanc stated. "I- we can take care of her." Chat Noir smiled. "Look at that. She's nothing without Cat Noir and Pave Blanc." Antibug taunted.

" We'll see each other again soon, trust me!" Ladybug said as she ran away. "Looks like it's just you and us now, Antibug." Chat Noir stated. "I love a good catfight!" Antibug exclaimed. Pave Blanc, Chat Noir and Antibug start fighting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pave Blanc is currently wrapped in tape onto a pillar near Antibug, who she sees Cat Noir has his arms and his hands and his feet tied up to his staff and dangling on the edge, stopped by Antibug giggling while she is standing on top of the other end of the staff. Pave Blanc grunted while squirming then groaned.

"Team up with me, Cat Noir!"

"Never!" Chat Noir retorted. "Not with a fake like you." Pave Blanc muttered, making Antibug shoot her a glare then turn back to Chat Noir. "Ladybug and I are a team. Let's hope the real deal shows up soon." Antibug starts to dangle Cat Noir up and down while he whimpers.

"I know you can hear me Lady-brat, wherever you are. You're going to have to choose. If you want to keep Cat Noir alive, you'll have to give me your Miraculous. And if you refuse, well then take a good look at Cat Noir, because this will be the last you'll ever see of him. And Pave Blanc, well, I'll take her miraculous and do the same thing I'll do to Chat Noir to her! I'm going to count to ten! One...!" Antibug threatened. 

"Uh... could you make that 20?" Chat Noir asked.

"Two...!"

"Three...!"

"Four...!"

"Cat Noir, Pave Blanc and I, we're an unstoppable team." Ladybug said, somewhere. Pave Blanc then smirked as she knew that someone was tricking Anti-bug. "Ladybug..." Antibug growled. She secures Cat Noir with a couch and goes off to find Ladybug. Cat Noir sighs and relieves that Antibug is not standing on his stick anymore Marinette sneaks around and unties Cat Noir from his stick.

"Ladybug."

Marinette untied him and then went to go untie Pave Blanc from the tape, which she did. "Thanks Marinette!" Pave Blanc exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, you think you're so smart, huh? Show yourself, bug-face!" Anitbug commanded, then gasped and ran back to where she was holding the heroes prisoner, only to find that the two escaped thanks to Marinette.

They start fighting, and head to the rooftop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chat goes up to Ladybug's face. Antibug throws her yo-yo at them, but the heroes avoid it. Antibug pulls the pool cover with her yo-yo and then starts battling Ladybug with it while Cat Noir and Pave Blanc stands. They both attack, but they can't beat each other.

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug's Lucky Charm gives her a bag of marbles. 

"Anti-Charm!" Antibug exclaimed, and recieved a giant sword.

"A bag of marbles? What am I supposed to do with this?" Ladybug remarked. Pave Blanc shrugged.

"Hahahahaha! What? You're going to defeat me with marbles? Child's play." Antibug cackled. "That's your downfall. See, you're always so quick to judge." Ladybug pointed out, and sprints over to Cat Noir, while Antibug charges at her with the sword. "Over to you!"

"Got it!" Chat Noir exclaimed. She throws the marbles to Cat Noir and he breaks the bag, spilling the marbles and tripping Antibug, who drops her sword. "I'll take that." He stated. He uses his staff to throw the sword all the way to the Eiffel Tower.

"See? You're nothing without your Cat Noir and Pave Blanc!" Antibug spat. Ladybug put an arm on Chat's shoulder. "Pave Blanc, Cat Noir and I are a team. If you take me on, you take Cat Noir on and Pave Blanc on too." Ladybug smiled at him. Pave Blanc put her hand on his other shoulder. "It's not our problem if you don't have any friends." She stated.

Chat Noir and Pave Blanc smile at each other, but then Ladybug's earrings beep, and so does Antibug's.

"Cataclysm!" Chat Noir yelled, and destroyed the pool cover, making Antibug fall and get trapped. "Ah!" Antibug yelped. Pave Blanc smirked. She quickly flew over and grabbed her earrings.

Then, stomps on them and the akuma flies out. Ladybug purifies it, throws the lucky charm in the air, and everything turns back to normal! Chloe turns into Antibug. Ladybug apologizes to Chloe, who accepts it and agrees to became her biggest fan again. Ladybug says thank you, even though she seems un-sure and advises her to make amends with Sabrina. Chloe agrees, but mostly because Ladybug told her too. 

Ladybug thanks Chat Noir, bugs out, and leaves. Pave Blanc waves goodbye and flies off as Chat Noir watches her and smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juliet and Adrien were at the park together, eating milk chocolate macaroons Marinette had made for Adrien. 

"This tastes great!" Juliet exclaimed, popping another one in her mouth. Adrien giggled and blushed. I promise I won't tell anyone...

Pave Blanc.

The endcard shows a picture of Juliet on the left, Pave Blanc on the right, Half-Adrien and Half-Chat Noir standing surprised in the middle, and Anti-bug facing off with Ladybug at the bottom.

VOLPINA EEE

SO EXCITED BECAUSE LILA IS COMING IN!