Chapter Eight.

"Good afternoon! Oh, hi, I remember you. Your Mark's—"

"Shh."

The female dentist immediately cuts herself off, nodding. "So, what brings you here today? You don't have a bouquet with you this time."

The blue-haired guy nods, "Yeah, I have an appointment, I guess."

She smiles widely, "Really? Your name, please? So, I can check our system."

He sighs, "Jisung. Park Jisung."

"Hm, Jisung." She starts typing on the keyboard. When she found his record, she nods at him. "Okay, good! We'll call Dr. Lee for you."

"Don't you want to get out of here now? And go to Renjun's apartment instead. He must be jealous that you always go here than there." Mark told his bestfriend.

"Why would he be jealous? He loves his paintings more than me." Donghyuck complains. "I told him to move in with me so that he won't have to pay for his rental apartment but he doesn't want to. Ugh." he groans.

Mark laughs, "Good for you, then. You're annoying." Donghyuck just glares at him.

"Dr. Lee, you have a patient now." A female dentist tells him as she peeks at his office.

"Oh. That should be a sign for me to leave now, right?" Donghyuck says, laughing.

Mark rolls his eyes, "You should have left sooner. Get out of here now!"

×××

At the working area, while Mark was washing his hands, a blue-haired guy suddenly approaches and holds him on the waist.

"Jisung."

"I miss you," whispers the blue-haired guy.

"Get back on the dental chair, Park." Mark says calmly.

Jisung pretends not to hear anything and just hugs the older. Mark sighs, and turns around to face him. Jisung remains holding his waist.

"What's your problem, Park Jisung?" he asks, glaring at the younger. He remembered him being innocent and still smaller than me. But now, Jisung is taller than him and looks mature.

"Nothing." Jisung grins. "Don't you miss me? Don't tell me you didn't miss me when you leave to Canada?" He pouts, faking a sad face.

Mark purses his lips and pushes the younger, not full force. "Get back on the chair. So I can start cleaning your teeth."

"Go out with me after."

"Shut up! Get back on the chair, I said."

Jisung laughs before walking back to the dental chair. He sits properly and leans his back. Mark shakes his head, turning off the faucet.
-