Chapter Fifteen.

When they arrive at Jisung's school, they stop in front of the gate. It's almost 11:00 in the morning, and Jisung's first period supposed to start by 8:00. He's three hours late.

Mark sighs, as if he was the one who skipped school. Heck! He doesn't go to school anymore, he's graduated. "Hey, you take care, okay? Don't ever skip school again, unless you get sick, hm?"

Jisung pouts and nods slightly, "Yes, hyungie."

The older smiles and pats his head, "I'll go ahead now. See you later." He's about to turn around but Jisung pulls him closer and hugs him by his waist. He chews on his lips as he tries to unwraps Jisung's arms from his waist but the younger hugs him even tighter. "Sungie?"

"Just give a minute." Jisung whispers, "Hugging you makes me feel safe."

Mark bites his bottom lip and looks up at Jisung who's eyes are closed and his chin resting on his head. Mark feels so small.

Jisung finally pulls away and smiles at the older. "See you later, Minhyung."

"See you." Mark flashes a small smile. He watches Jisung enter the school until he fades away from his sight.

Jisung enters his classroom, ignoring the stares coming from his classmates and professor. He silently sits on his seat, putting his bag on the floor.

"Mr. Park, you're so early." the professor suddenly says, sarcastic tone in her voice, and Jisung only lowers his head.

×××

When it's time to go home, Jisung just walks his way to the dental clinic where Mark is working at.

He couldn't breathe and at any second, he's about to burst his tears out of his eyes. He bites his lips until he reaches the clinic.

"Bye, Mark! See you later." He heard someone says before he sees Mark walking towards him, smiling.

"Hey!" Mark creases his forehead and cups Jisung's face, "What happened?"

Jisung pouts, "I got three out of twenty in a quiz. I'm so upset!" He suddenly hugs the older and breaks down right there in his chest.

"Oh God, I'm sorry." Mark carresses the younger's back. He just lets him cry until he couldn't hear any more sobs. He brushes Jisung's hair off his forehead and hooks his finger on his chin to make him look at him. "You okay now?"

Jisung gulps, nodding. "It's my fault, I didn't study for that quiz." he mumbles but Mark manages to hear it.

Mark wipes off the tears left in his eyes and kisses his forehead, "Well, now you know what to do next time you have a quiz, hm?" he chuckles. "Come on, let's go home."

"I'm sorry for breaking down, I just needed it to get out of my chest without anyone judging me. I rushed myself here because I want to feel your hug." Jisung smiles sadly, "Let's go now."

"Don't apologize, it's okay. I'm always here for you." Mark holds the younger's hand and squeezes it gently. "Let's go, Sungie!"
-