Part 17

Parker 's POV

We finally arrived at the castle to me Mal. The whole ride Jay was glaring and me and staring at Audrey. Well all get out and Walk inside.

Audrey's POV

Me and parker walk inside

Audrey's POV Me and parker walk inside

And All the girls just stare at him. We walk over to where everyone is. "Who's your friend." Jane whispers to me with a smile. "Jane." Carlos whispers with an anoyed tone. "He's just a friend." I tell you. "Glad to see you have moved on from Jay." Uma whispers to me. "No we are just friends." I insist. "Oh so you haven't gotten over Jay yet." Uma says.

Uma's POV

I know Audrey isn't over Jay and I will make her admit it. "Oh so you haven't gotten over Jay yet." I say.  "I......Uhh..... Well I.....Umm...." Audrey says. "So I guess you haven't." I say then walk back over to Harry. "Can you believe this guy." Harry says. "Oh what now Hook." I say. "How dare he look more gorgeous face than me." He wine's. "Well your not wrong there" I joke. "Uma." He says looking shocked.  "Oh don't worry I only have eyes for you." I say. Then he puts his arm around me.

A/N hey guys I know this is short I just wanted to see if you guys like me writing Huma cause I mostly do Jarlos  and Jaudrey so I wanted to try a little Huma to see if it's any good. Let me know in the comments if you liked it.