Part 1

Mal has called all her friends on a Zoom meeting to discuss wedding planning. "Alright guys it's 6 am right now and I need you all to be here by 6 thirty." Mal says. "What! 6 thirty" Harry says. "You expect me to be there in thirty minutes when I have to do both mine and Jay's hair" Audrey says. "What my hair is fine" Jay says sitting next to her "Not it's not it needs to be brushed" Audrey exclaims. "No it's fine", "Yes it is" Jay and Audrey argue back and forth. "Hey!" Mal shouts "That's what happens when you wake us up at 6 am. Uma says with a smirk.
--------------------------------------------------------

"Okay everyone is here so--" "Wait where are Jay and Audrey" Uma explains cutting mal off . "What there not here seriously."
Back at Audrey's house. "Audrey let's go were late!" Jay shouts upstairs to Audrey. "Hold on I'm coming I have to grab my shopping cash." Audrey replys from down stairs. "Why do you need it" Jay asks. "To go shopping duh." Audrey says walking down the stairs. "Man you can't just go a day without shopping can you princesses" Jay says with a smirk as he walks out of the house. "What I totally can" Audrey says quickly hurrying after him. "Sure you can" jay says sarcastically. "Anyway where's the car." Audrey asks jay. "Yah about that we have to walk." Jay says. "What I am not walking that far it's like a mile. "Well if you can't find another way to get there you are going to have to walk." Jay says then walking off. "Hmmm I think I have a solution." Audrey says to herself.

-----------------------------------------------

"What is taking them soon long" Mal says. A few minutes later "Hey guys were here." Audrey says from Jay's back. Everyone starts snikering except for Jay and Audrey. "Okay....umm...let's move on." Mal says trying not to laugh. Everyone is just standing in front of the castle (aka the spot in descendants 1 where Mal first meet ben). "Why can't you just walk." Lonnie says souding annoyed. Everyone is a little surprised by Lonnie's comment because she was usually pretty nice. "Ummm do you know how long the walk is." Audrey says. "Uh a half mile"
Lonnie replys. "Exactly I know I may not be a fit as you and Jay but I know I'm not going to walk a mile in heels." Audrey says. "Well why are you even wearing heels." Lonnie asks with an attitude. Everyone is shook by Lonnie's comment cause they know how Audrey is about her shoes. "Oh now she didn't" Uma whisper. "Oh I think she just did." Evie whispers back. "Because I have style"Audrey says. Then she flipped her hair and Waked into the castle with an attitude. "Ooooooh lonnie got burned." Harry says. Everyone just laughs.