HELLO!

HEY GUYSS!! WOOHOO I AM BACK WITH A NEW DAMNFAM STORY!

First off: did you like the cover?

Okay so this is a unique idea, if I say so, I mean it with regards to a damnfam story. Because there hasnt been any such story on wattpad so far as I have seen. So its my humble request to not copy my idea and seek my permission before doing so. Also to my damnfans, if you see this story being published by someone else or on any other app then do let me know, because THIS IS ORIGINAL.

Now back to what story is about! As the name suggests that its a damnfamxinstagram story. The idea of this came from instagram only and i saw various of hollywoodxinstagram story here so i thought why not try with our damnfam? So this story will include, posts, dm conversations etc.

As you read in the description, its about 11 people meeting on social media and then becoming the friendship goals! I am also including couples into the story hence we will see love, jealousy and all of that. Now i wanna see how can this go? In my head i see it to be very very long story but lets see.

As always i am open to suggestions and ideas because how much can one brain think?😂, so please dm me suggestions especially when it comes to jealousy because whats a story without some juicy drama. Some characters you may find in bad light but its only for the story, no hate towards of any of them because i mean come on how can you hate those 11 beautiful creatures? They are gift of god that make me wanna sulk about why cant i have friends whom i can travel like that with?

Anyways thanks for hearing all my blabbering, i will start uploading by evening, this is just to give you a mental idea about what the story is. What do you think of it? Do let me know, its an experiment for me because as i always said, even if one person wants to read it and comments then i would continue it. I was never here for views because who would even read my cliche stories but then you guys proved me wrong

Also do vote and comment! I would really appreciate if you comment on scenes and dialogues about how you feel rather than commenting at the end because i would love to read your reaction to it, like how you feel towards the photo, a certain comment by someone etc. Its okay if you comment at the end too because all that matters is your views and love. If you like it then spread the word to your friends so that they can find the story too!

LOVE YOU ALL
XOXO