YAHA CHAL KYA RAHA H?

Okay guys! So sorry for the delay, i will try to be regular ab but i am also working alongside on Unnav book so cant really say how regular i will be!

Anyways getting back to this book. We have done one MnG and now you can say that they are all friends. Only Rishabh, Addy and Anirudh are unknown to the group.

So the chapters following this will include their friendship and finally their trips and bromance or romance stuff! Yt vlogs and MnG's too. I will be introducing Anirudh, Rishabh and Addy alongside. So yeah that's basically it

I am hoping that you all are enjoying it and having fun with the book. Meanwhile i have written four chapters of the new Unnav book. Its a pretty new genre for me so i am like thinking really hard and hoping its not gonna be bad.

But yeah will update here from tomorrow with the given information, i hope things are clear and yeah that's basically it. Also another point about who Mishika and Trish are:

I pretty much didnt know myself when i made these characters, they were just like to be made as Tiktok managers but now they are also their friends. So you can think of them as content creators, like we have Neerja in real life so yeah!

I hope everyone is safe and staying at home. I know times are hard, watch a movie or listen to songs! This is literally what i do all day, but just stay safe please.

Love you all! Do drop in your comments or any doubts regarding the book if you have any!