cⷭhͪaⷶpᷮtͭeͤrͬ oⷪnᷡeͤ

➷𝓜𝔂 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭'𝓼 𝓔𝔁 𝓫𝓸𝔂𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭➹

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 : 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐮𝐩..

✧༺♥༻✧

It was 5 in the afternoon when Izuku was happily working in a restaurant cooking and serving.

Even though it's pretty hard Izuku really enjoyed it since he doesn't have anything to do unless he wants to prank the neighbors.

"Thank you for coming don't forget to rate us~!"

The day passed really quickly and Izuku just turned the restaurant's sign from open to closed.

He kept humming while sweeping the floor and helping his workmates or friends.

Suddenly his phone vibrates and light up making Izuku stop sweeping and takes his phone.

Once he opened the phone. a bright and wide smile appeared in his face and a slight shade of pink taking it's place in Izuku's face.

It was Ochako. The only and one girlfriend Izuku ever loved and had. The girl who Izuku decided to let her be his only wife once he propose to her tomorrow at their old school's front gate. Where they first met.

Back to reality. It didn't take long to Izuku to change his expression from happy to concerned and worried.

𝙈𝙮 𝙆𝙞𝙧𝙗𝙮 🥺💖

-hey Izuku.

8:42 pm

»»---->

'Weird. She usually calls me Izu or some other shit. Why did she call me by my first name...? It must be something bad... I hope not'

Izuku thought while tightening his grip on the phone.

»»---->

𝙈𝙮 𝙆𝙞𝙧𝙗𝙮 🥺💖

-hey Izuku.

8:42 pm

Hey baby! Is Everything alright?-
is something wrong?-

8:43 pm

»»---->

No response.

Izuku kept hesitantly waiting. He knew exactly that there is something definitely wrong.

Little did he know that he was the wrong thing...

His face lit up once he saw a new massage appeared so he immediately opened it

𝙈𝙮 𝙆𝙞𝙧𝙗𝙮 🥺💖

»»---->

-hey Izuku.

8:42 pm

Hey baby! Is Everything alright?-
is something wrong?-

8:43 pm