CHAPTER 1: EMPTY

"Master Aizen-Sama, I had killed the group members of district twenty as you wanted me too," my composer was always calm and I had never let down my guard. "Good gob {your name}, here is your check," Aizen had handed me a 3 thousand dollars check. I tried to smile,"thank you Aizen-Sama." Aizen started to chuckle,"stop trying so hard to smile {your name}." "I'm sorry Aizen-Sama ," I had bowed my head. My black hair is really short but laying down, my hazel eyes is empty, I am wearing a black suit with a black tie, and I am wearing gloves so I can't touch anything dirty because I hate germs. I had walked out of the office building and head down town to my house of Karakura town. I had bump into a boy without paying attention. I had looked up, he had orange spiky hair, brown eyes, and a tall slender body, yes that is Ichigo Kurosaki, the one that I have to kill. Ichigo look at down me in surprised,"{YOUR NAME}, is that you?" "Yes it's me, your old friend {your name}," I was being cold cold to Ichigo. It makes me feel so mad seeing him again, it send me blood to my brain. Yet again, I have to keep my composer and kill him when aizen tell me to. "Where have you been {your name}?" Ichigo look at me in a curious way. That's it something had snapped in side of me. That feeling was sadness, lonely, anger, and hate. I know it too well.