I love you part 1

I suddenly woke up in an unknown room. "Where am I?" I say to myself. Ichigo open the room door and sit beside me, "are you alright?" I clutch my fists tightly, "why would you try to help me when I tried to kill you?" I put my head down trying to not look at him. "Because I love you," Ichigo lift up my face as he said passionately. I blush and push him off of me. "I also love you, but I still hate you at the same time," I looked coldly at him. "Then don't hate me," Ichigo leaned towards me and kissed me on my lips passionately.

I tried to push him off of me but he wouldn't budge. "Ichigo~," Orihime came in with a tray of apples on the plate. "How-." The tray slipped out of Orihime's hands as she saw us kissing. Ichigo had let go and faced her as he blushed. I was blushing, too, but turned the other way. "Why her?" Orihime ran out the room crying. "ORIHIME, WAIT!!" Ichigo chased after her.

I am still here in this empty room. I touch my lips. I still can feel Ichigo kissing me. How can I fall in love with an human. But I still hate him. Maybe loving a human wouldn't be so bad. I opened the window and jumped out of it. I am walking down Karakura roads to find me some clothes to live me an ordinary life.