WILL I KILL ORIHIME OR NO?

I walked inside Orihime door and close it. "(Yourname)-Chan?" Orihime look at me. I had unsheat my sword and aimed it at her. "Why are you doing this? I thought we where friends," Tears start pouring out of her eyes. "Not anymore," I said in a cold tone, "Say your last words." I put my sword on Orihime neck. As I was about to kill her some one had bust through the window. I looked around and I see Ichigo. I grab Orihime hair and yank her towards me. Orihime had groaned in pain. "Let her go, (Yourname)," Ichigo demand. I laughed evily, "oh really, then force me to give her to you. YOU KNOW WHAT, I CAN JUST KILL YOU BOTH." I had push Orihime on the couch and runs towards Ichigo try to cut his head off. Ichigo had blocked me, "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS, (YOURNAME)?" I swing towards Ichigo shoulder, but he blocked it. "Then I have no choice to fight you," Ichigo have a serious expression on his face. "I guess you have to," I smiled. Ichigo had put on his hollow mask, then we went into war. Attack after attack, block after block. I am getting tired of this. I sigh. I stop fighting. I hold my sword in the air, " when darkness appends upon your skin don't let it in. Don't never turn around to let it get you because I summon you dark Yuni," I had transformed into Yuni. Now I have long black hair, dark grey eyes, and I had on a short white dress with silver armor around my waist, and I have on a cape. My body was glowing with a red dark aura, "this is the end." Ichigo was stunned by my power. "You had the chance to save Orihime when I was with you but now, you seriously don't have the chance," I grab Orihime , "humans should die," I had stab Orihime I her chest. "How can you do this?" Ichigo hands were trembling so was his face. We heard some one clapping their hands,"What a great show, (Yourname)," Aizen had appeared before us and the other espadas. "Tch. Trash," Ulquiorra said in a cold tone and Grimmjow had started laughing by how weak Ichigo looks. I get that guilty feeling in my heart. Orihime isn't dead but she just fainted from the loss of blood. I walk towards Ichigo, "you had the chance to have me," I made a portal. I had push Orihime on Ichigo and push them in the portal to his house. Ichigo looked at me in surprise and the portal closed in. "What are you doing?" Aizen ask in a cold tone. "I am freeing Ichigo Kurosaki," I said knowing my punishment was going to be.