★ Introduction ★

Please Read!

Hey guys! First off I want to start by saying thank you for choosing my book to read, I appreciate it.

I have never written a fanfic based off of a television couple before, so this is a new thing for me. I actually just binge watched season one, two, and three of The Good Doctor after the show peaked my interest during the show's usual airing on Monday nights.

With that being said, Shaun is everyone's favorite... am I right? But Claire won me over from the first season as well... and we can't forget the ever so almighty Neil!

I will be basing the story off of the television episodes... BUT will be adding my own spin on the chapters, as I do not want to end up just rewriting the whole episode in book format, then things won't be "original". Please expect plenty of plot twists, which means things that did not take place on the show.

TW: Please take into consideration that I will be using explicit language and/or profanity. If you're not comfortable with that I strongly advise you not to read this book.

Other characters such as Dr. Reznik, Dr. Lim, Dr. Andrews, Dr. Murphy, Dr. Glassman, and Dr. Park will be mentioned as well.

You will be reading from Claire and Neil's perspective. Enjoy!