How you meet

Aoi Ashina:

It was a boring day, like most. The occasional customer but slow overall. Days like this sucked. It meant spending most of the day cleaning the same things over and over. There was a ring of the bell on the door. A group of students walked in. They didn't wear uniforms like most kids in this area.
They sat down and began talking, not acknowledging you. At least all of them excluding one.
A cute girl, she had a bright smile and her hair broke the laws of physics. Nonetheless, she watched you as if you had something she wanted. You sighed grabbed a notepad and walked over to the table.

"What can I get you all today?"

Forcing a smile as they all whispered to themselves before placing a quick order, mostly just cups of coffee and tea. Finally, it was the bright girl's turn and she just stared for 20 seconds.

"Ashina?"

A muscular woman gently nudged her arm.

"Four boxes of the chocolate, another 4 of the ones with sprinkles, and two more of the ones filled with cream!"

You damn near dropped the pen. Was that for the group? Surely she wouldn't be able to eat so much by herself.

    After a while, they left. You go to clean the table and notice there is a small piece of paper. It was covered in donut crumbs along with a phone number.

Kyoko Kirigiri:

    Pushing a loose brick from the wall of your cell, the wall began to crack. You looked over to the guard who had been sleeping peacefully. Every Friday it was the same guard who ever lasted long with the night shifts. You pushed open the wall which crumpled perfectly.

"You better be here."

You whispered as you gently began preparing yourself for the jump. It was a 50-foot drop. You have jumped higher but it doesn't mean it will make you immune from the pain. Bracing yourself you jumped down landing on the soft grass.

Some sirens went off meaning they knew you had escaped. Racing down the street you looked for your car which your friend had agreed to bring. You found it and quickly drove off. Discarding your clothes on the street. The sun rose as you wiped off the fake moles and other makeup you used to hide your identity as you parked your car and entered a building.

"Welcome to class everyone!"

    Children scurried in as you turned on your radio hearing about a prisoner who just so happened to escape.

"An up-and-coming detective agreed to take the case. Will the Young Kyoko Kirigiri live up to the challenge?"

    Kyoko? You've heard of her from some of your cellmates. Maybe you might just let yourself get caught. Just once though.

Celestia Ludenburg:

"What a prodigy!"

    Old rich people murmured as they stared at you like some caged animal. With every precise stroke, there were whispers in the crowd. What originally had been a gift now felt like a curse. Your parents rented you out to the highest bidder to make portraits. You didn't even get to keep any of the money you had worked for.
"There is a very valuable client coming at 2 so you better not embarrass us."