Fight

Aoi Asahina:
Why:You thought she was cheating with Sakura
You knew that Asahina and Sakura were close and you never would expect them to cheat but lately Aoi has been distant and your trust issues told you it was cheating. You were going to confront her when she got home here's how it went:
"Hey (Y/N)! I'm home"
"Hey..."
"Is something wrong you seem off?"
"I'm not going to dance around the issue are you cheating on me?"
"W-what?"
"You are aren't you!"
"No! I would never"
"Stop lying just get out of my house!"
She sighed and left she knew she had to let you cool off.

Kyoko Kirigiri:
Why: She found out your real Talent
Your talent wasn't something you were proud of, Ultimate Criminal. You kept your talent a secret knowing how much hate you were going to get for it. Overall you didn't care if people found out as long as Kirigiri didn't, being ultimate detective wasn't a good thing either. But she found out.
"(Y/N)"
"Yea?"
"Why did you lie to me?"
"Huh what are you talking about?"
"Your the Ultimate Criminal not the Ultimate pet sitter"
"Look I was going to tell-"
"I can't believe you lied to me, I loved you!"
"I'm sorry I just didn't want you to-"
"I don't want to hear it just please leave me"
You ran out. You hated your talent more than ever.

Celestia Ludenburg:
(Slight spoiler chapter 3)
Why: You didn't like the way she treated people
Everyone knew she wanted to be a queen and she wasn't afraid of hurting people to get what she wanted. You knew what you signed up for so you never said anything. Whenever she used Hifumi you didn't like it and tried to be nice to him. One day she took it to far she was calling your friends peasants and worthless. You didn't care if she said anything to you but your friends, that was to far. You went up to her and started yelling.
"How dare you call my friends Peasants and worthless"
"Oh but my dear they are, they are nothing compared to us, we are royalty"
"That's no excuse Taeko!
She flinched at her real name, she told you because she trusted you.
"Don't call me that loser name!"
She put her finger up
"Stop Yasuhiro! Stop it or I'm leaving"
Her eyes widen before pointing at the door with her finger.
"Then leave me be"
You were shocked but complied walking away.

Mukuro Ikusaba:
Why: She was more interested in her sister than you.
Mukuro had a weird relationship with her sister and you believed she kinda liked her. It kinda grossed you out. Junko was bullying Mukuro and she seemed to be blushing. You felt gross, you loved her but she seemed to be more interested with Junko then you. You told her that you didn't like it and she said she would stop but You just told her to leave you alone for a couple of days while you thought threw your relationship

Sakura Ogami:
Why: Ex-Boyfriend
When her Ex, Kenshiro came back you were honestly a little scared. You knew she loved you and you loved her but they had something very special. You wanted to believe she wouldn't cheat but some part of you said that she deserved better than you. She told you she was going to hang out with him and you got jelly. So you did the most reasonable thing you could think of you said you were going to hang out with Mondo. She knew Mondo liked you so she got jealous.
"My dear, I don't want you to hang out with him please"
"Why you can hang out with who ever you want why is it so different with me?"
"I'm sorry but he is in love with you."
"So? Your hanging out with your EX if anything I should be the one mad"
"Well we are still good friend my love"
"Don't call me that your going to cheat on me!"
"I would never"
"Y'know what do whatever I don't care!"
You ran out of the house before catching a taxi. It was right for you to get jealous but you knew maybe you took it to far.

Sayaka Maizono:
Why: Her fans always got in the way of your dates.
Being a famous singer she had a lot and I mean a lot of fans. You just wanted one date together with out a person coming up and asking for a photo or autograph don't get it wrong you did love her and her dream but you just wanted some time alone.
The both of you went to a cafe for a date and then she got recognized and you had snapped.
"Hey...can I get a picture?"
"Of course!"
"Sayaka"
"Can I get a photo too?"
"Yes!"
"Sayaka."
"Omg it's Sayaka!!!"
"SAYAKA!"
Everyone looked at you
"OMG CAN WE GET ONE MOMENT ALONE!"
Everyone backed away and you stormed out. Sayaka just watched you walk away.

Hope you enjoyed
Please Vote and Comment
-Celestia Kinnie