Chapter 3

Kiyoshi stayed silent the whole way to his aunt's house. His mind was filled with worry towards Mineta.

The horned teenager sighed and decided to talk with Mineta alone later.

"Alright we're here." Miyuki said.

His aunt's voice brought Kiyoshi out of his thoughts.

He looked straight ahead and saw a beautiful home. (A/n The photo on the top)

Upon looking at it he remembered the last house his aunt was in. It was a run down house, barely able to have someone living in it.

Compared to before, his aunt really lives way better.

Kiyoshi smiled at that.

"Kiyoshi? Is something wrong?" Kiyoshi felt a warm hand on his shoulder and soon heard the voice of his mother.

He looked towards Akira and smiled.

"I'm okay Mama. I just got lost in thought." Kiyoshi tried to ease up his mother's worries.

Akira smiled and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Let's go in then."

Kiyoshi nodded and went in with his mother.

Without wasting anytime, as soon as Kiyoshi entered the house, he grabbed Mineta by the arm and dragged him to a random room.

With great luck, the room ended up being Mineta's bedroom.

It was a plain room but it felt cozy.

Kiyoshi shut the door and locked it before turning towards Mineta, putting his hands on his hips.

"Although I love to spoil you and don't force you to do things, this one time I need you to say what's bothering you!" Kiyoshi said with a stern voice.

Mineta was clearly stunned, not expecting the gentle twin to be stern at this moment.

Kiyoshi sighed and a gentle look emerged on his face.

He took mineta's arm and made him sit down on the bed, which he also did right after.

"Please just tell me. I've been worried about this for a bit now. Could you please tell this for my sake?" Kiyoshi tried to persuade the youngster.

"..."

"Mineta? Please..." kiyoshi pleaded.

"Fine..." Replied the midget.(A/N istg I couldn't hold myself back from laughing after I wrote this-)

-----------------------------------------------------------
312 words. (343 words if you count the A/N at the end)

Hope you enjoyed. I am slow at posting but I hope people are going to be patient with me.

Bye!☆