Chapter 2: Not Speciel

Tokyo ghoul

Chapter 2

Recap:

"You seemed frustrated," Uta stated as he sucked on whatever he was eating.

"And hungry," Itori added with a smirk.

I scowled and slumped my body onto the counter of the bar, "I was doing what I usually do yesterday night. After I took the victim to the hospital, I went back to where I left my dinner but it was swarmed by Doves already!" I whined as I closed my eyes, "I only got to eat his kakuhou!"

The two adults sent me an amused look while shaking their heads, "I just don't understand why you don't just hunt human when you're one of us. You're the only one in Piero who doesn't have the same diet." Itori laughed as she took a bite out of whatever she was eating.

My nose scrunched in disgust as I looked away, "I don't see the point, a ghoul's meat will make me stronger than a humans, and you seemed to forget what I am. And I'm also the only one who doesn't wear a clown mask," I point out as I lift my head.

Itori and Uta stare at me for a moment before sighing.

"Yes, yes, we do keep forgetting you're a-"

CHINATSU P.O.V.

My blue eyes narrowed on the two, making them shut up, not finishing their sentence, "I don't see why you two have to always mention it."

Uta and Itori shared a look before smiling, "Chi-chan, you don't have to get so defensive about it! It's just so rare~! You're so special! " Itori commented as she poured blood into her wine glass.

My cheeks blushed slightly as I looked away from the red head, "It's nothing! Nor am I special!"

Itori rose her eyebrow while Uta laughed, "Not special? I believe you're the only one out there Natsu-chan."

I blushed a darker shade of red and avoided eye contact with the two of them.

"Aww, Chi-chan! You're such a tsundere!" Itori gushed as she lung at me.

Immediately my ukaku kagune snapped out of my shoulders surrounding my right side, preventing the female from reaching me.

My blushed settled down as I nonchalantly eyed Itori who was whining loudly.

"Natsu-chan what are you doing? What happens if we have human customers," Uta scolded as he crunched on a hand.

I waved my hand, dismissing his question, "I don't smell anyone except us, and I know you guys barely have human customers," I state as I push Itori away with my black wings.

Uta stayed silent knowing I was right. With triumph, I smirked before retracting my kagune.

"Chi-chan, you're also a kuudere! So a tsundere and a kuudere!" Itori cried.

In annoyance, I looked at the red haired female who was squealing, "What have you been reading, Itori? Shoujo manga or something?"

As the female opened her mouth, I decided to tune her out.

Turning my body away from the female ghoul, I eyed Uta who was silently eating from where he sat.

His kakugan eyes landed on me as his head tilted to the side in question, "Well, the Natsu-chan I know wouldn't come here to visit us just because she felt like it. Is there something you need from either of us?" Uta questioned in his usual friendly tone.