Chapter 2

Time skip to the weekend

Izuku texted me and if asked me if i wanted to be in a group chat. I said yes and joined the group chat. 

Group chat pov

*Izuku added y/n*

y/n: Hi everyone!

Mineta:*sends meme*

Uraraka: hii y/n!

Denki: Yoooo do yall maybe wanna hang out in this weekend?

Y/n: Yeah lets go to the game hall!

Izuku: I am good with that.

Uraraka: me too!

Denki: ok lets go with the whole group expect Mineta. Sorry not sorry Mineta 

Bakugou: CAN YALL STFU!

Time skip to Saturday

y/n pov

Izuku and I went together to the game hall. When we got there only Denki and Uraraka were there. After a while the rest arrived too. It was really fun. Izuku was really good at Pac-man. I wouldn't call myself a gamer but I like to do it. After an hour or something I got called on my phone. It wasn't a phone number I recognized. I replied and there was a women on the phone. She sounded like she was in her mid 30s.

Unknown caller: Hello is this y/n  l/n?

Y/n Yes. Who am i talking to?

Doctor: Hello this is (random name ) I am a Doctor. I am sorry to tell you this but your mother just got into an car accident.

Y/n: WHAT?! HOW?!  WHERE IS SHE?! IS SHE OK?!

Doctor: I am sorry to tell you this. She got into a car accident when she was walking home. She is now at the hospital. She is not in the best state. We think she will make it but have to rest for a couple months.

Y/n: OMG! Can I speak to her? Can I come and visit?

Doctor: Right now she has to rest. We will call you if she is a better state. 

Y/n: Ok. Can you at least tell her I am thinking about her?

Doctor: Of course! 

Y/n: Thank you.. Have a good day bye

Doctor: You too! Bye

After I hung up my eyes started to get a bit watery so I said I would go home. Izuku asked me if there was something , but I said I am doing alright. I went out of the game hall I used my quirk to make wings out of my own blood. I flew up high in the sky and a tear fell down. I went to a little playground and sat on a roof of a little house what the kids use to play. I looked at the blue sky and started to think about my parents. You thought about the past. When you were little you used to play hide and seek with your dad and then mom would give you a sneaky tip of where he was. You pulled your knees to your chest and you started to cry. Tears came rolling down your cheeks. suddenly you heard a someone ask if you were ok. You looked down and saw a boy your age with white and red hair. When you saw him you immediately thought of that guy from the entrance exam but you didn't question it. 

Unknown person: Hey aren't you y/n l/n. Are you ok?

Y/n: Yes that is me. and yes I am ok. who are you.(you said as you were wiping of your tears)

Unknown person: I am Shoto Todoroki. Are you sure you are ok? you can tell me if you want to?

You jumped down and sat with him at the swings. You told him what happened. He listened and said he understands me and that he lost a his mom once too. He was really understanding. He asked if he could do anything for you. you replied with "no thank you..." He asked then if u were hungry. You said a bit yeah. he asked if you wanted to go to the store. You nodded. You two walked to the store. you got a sandwich but before you knew it  he paid for it. You were startled and surprised. You thanked him and he said it wasn't a problem. When you two walked back to the playground you started to think about your mother and thought if she was doing alright. He asked what you were thinking about. 'about my mother 'you answered. he then turned to you and gave you a hug. You started to blush a little. he said that he is there for me. We arrived at the playground and sat again on the swings. we started to talk about our families. he told me he was the son of Endeavour. that's the moment it got to me. Shoto is the person that the powerful quirk Izuku told me about. he told me people only hang out with him because his dad is a popular hero. I felt bad for him. at the moment I didn't know what to say. I saw it really got to  him. so I said "I didn't hang out with you because of your dad". I gave him a hug and said "Thank you for comforting me" .  He started to blush. it was kind of cute. 

Quick A/n : I MADE THIS PART AT THE F*CKING BARBER END ME- FNJVWWKJVM. 

Time skip to 6 p.m.

Todoroki: Its getting dark already. You should go home.

Y/n: Uhm i can't go home my mom isn't home. I think I have to sleep on a bench. 

Todoroki: I don't think that is a good idea. There are a lot of weird people. They can kidnap you. you can sleep at my house. 

Y/n: Is that ok with your dad?

Todoroki: I don't care what he thinks about it. I don't want anything bad to happen to you.

Y/n: ( I started to blush a little because of what he just said)

We started to walk to his house. As we walked to his house , I noticed that a guy in a grey hoodie was following us. at one point he grabbed my arm and pulling it. Todoroki quickly used his quirk and froze his arm and pushed him away. We ran away and arrived at his house.......

A/n

Woah 1033 that is a lot! I hoped yall liked this chapter. I am currently thinking to make more ... x male reader  fanfictions. Let me know who yall would want see. Ok i gtg the next chapter will be done around 21st March. babyeee