Chase: Alexis

Alexis:
Age 26. Weight is 121.5 pounds. White. Height 5'1". A somewhat round face, 34-36-30. Long frizzy black hair. Friend and first crush of Chase.

As the work day ended, Chase walked out the building, and saw his first crush. Now, he no longer does, due to the fact that she sort of thinned out since middle school, but they remained friends. As he saw her, he thought, Maybe I can get her fat again, though doing that may be tough. Unless...I can get her to hang out.

As he finished up that thought he heard, "Chase! How are you? We haven't seen each other in quite a bit, do you want to catch up?"

Jackpot. "Sure. We'll meet at my house and we could play video games or something."

"Great, see you...?"

"Saturday. Work takes up tomorrow."

"Alright. Bye!"

She is just as bubbly as I remember. Alright got one day to prepare.

When Saturday arrived, Chase made some cookies with weight gain powder, appetite increasers, and metabolism shrinkers all inside it. He also made some plain brownies. When Alexis texted she's on her way, Chase took the cookies out of the oven and set up the Wii.

She arrived holding a deep fried pizza, since she knows that Chase will eat it(he's a picky eater). When Chase opened the door, he took the pizza and put it by the desserts, then grabbed a slice and ate it while turning on Melee.

Alexis grabbed a slice, plus a cookie. She ate the slice, then the cookie. After she finished, she was confused why she was even more hungry. So she grabbed 2 slices, a brownie and another cookie, thinking that would fill her up. The cycle repeated until all the food was eaten. Most of it in Alexis. The two hanged out for a couple hours after then. This sort of created a cycle that lasted a few months. And the amount she ate only grew. See, to prevent creating a food monster, he stopped adding the extra stuff.

Soon enough, Chase gathered up the courage to ask out Alexis.

"Sorry...but I'm engaged."

"Oh...well hope you two are happy together."

"We are. You're invited to the wedding."

"Oh...ok."

A few months later He attended the wedding of Alexis and her fiancee. In his mind he noticed that the wedding dress was a bit tight. Alexis ended up having 5 slices of cake.

Alexis now:
Age 27. Weight is 203.1 pounds. Height 5"1'. A round face with a small double chin. 40-50-34. Though Chase's involvement is done, Alexis isn't even close to reaching her peak.

A/N Sorry for the short chapter, but this chapter sets up most of the chapters. Some characters will reappear, especially if they are a coworker, friend, or family member. Not every female will get fat.