🎉 Wild Child 🎉

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ☆  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hongseok's phone buzzes on the side table next to the sofa, playing one of the songs from his music playlist. Today's song was 'Dura' by Daddy Yankee.

"five more minutes" he mumbles to himself.

Knowing the alarm won't turn itself off, he gives in. Groaning, he stretches over to stop the blaring alarm. He set the alarm the day prior so he wouldn't sleep too long and be late.

Half asleep, he looks around the dark room he was in. It was one of the private rooms located above the nightclub. Empty bottles and articles of clothing were spread across the small room. The only light source was what light that illuminated from the dim neon sign that hung above the couch. The blinds were always kept closed for privacy reasons.

Leaning against him, fast asleep, was a girl with vibrant green hair. The only thing that covered her body was a thin blanket that was once folded on the back of the couch. Hongseok carefully removes the girl's arm from his bare torso, making sure to not wake her up. The last thing he wanted was a whiny female pestering him. He had no clue what her name was but that didn't matter. It never did. All he knew was that she had a sweet voice and was good in the sheets. Which was what he typically looked for.

The girl had caught Hongseok's eye when he was dancing. She was easy on the eyes. He bought her a drink and asked her to dance. Like most girls, she was drawn to him. With his looks, attitude and charm, no one could deny him. They started dancing together, after that it wasn't long before the two were heading up to a private room.

With a sigh, he gets up and searches for his clothes. His shirt flung over a lamp whereas his pants never made it farther than in front of the closed door. His undergarments were nowhere to be found. He didn't have the clothes on for very long so they were still clean. Clean enough for him. However his idea to were them again was instantly shot down after he caught a quick whiff of the clothing. They reeked of smoke, alcohol and despiration. Probably not the best thing to wear for your first day of work.

Throwing the clothing back in his duffel bag, that was discarded beside the door the night before, Hongseok rummages for a new outfit. He wanted something nice but not to nice. Most importantly, he wanted something that didn't smell like it was illegal.

 Most importantly, he wanted something that didn't smell like it was illegal