Rules/Info

"Shut your yap hole. It's 3 a.m.!"
Be nice to each other. You can hate someone's oc, but you need to be polite with the owner. Play fighting/ fighting between ocs is okay but fighting amongst the owners is not.

"No."
There will be no reservations for face claims or slots. I will be choosing the oc that I believe will fit the storyline I have the best.  Just because you submit your form first doesn't mean you will get the slot. No whining or complaining about not getting picked.

"What did you just say to me?"
Activity will be based on commenting, voting, and role playing. If you aren't active then you will get a warning. The more you are active the more 'screen time' your oc will get. If you are going to be on hiatus, please inform me ahead of time so your oc will not be put up for adoption. If you are going to be on hiatus, please give me a rough time of when you will be leaving and when you should be back (if you can. But if you can't that's still okay with me 😁 ).

"Sorry hyung. It won't happen again hyung."
Warnings. If you receive 3 warnings you will be kicked out of the book and your oc will be put up for adoption. If you continue to be rude then you will be blocked.

"That's what I thought, rest well. I better not hear another peep."
Role playing is not required for this book. I will make a roleplay chapter. You are allowed to roleplay under any chapter though. In the future, I may make an amino or discord. Role playing helps me understand the personality of the characters better. Plus it also inspires me.

"..."
Face claims. I will only be accepting idol face claims. Make sure your face claim has a good amount of pictures/gifs.

"..."
Each member of the band is 'damaged' in some way. No one is perfect. This story is about a group of boys getting brought together and becoming a kpop group. However, it wasn't that easy. They faced many challenges and dark times but that's what turned them from just a group of boys into a family. *password: Overall favorite kpop bias (bias name + group) Or if you don't have one, first kpop bias (bias name + group)*. Thus, this book will be rated mature. It may contain: abuse, alcohol, dugs, underage drinking/drugs, smoking, self harm, mentions of suicide/suicidal thoughts. etcetera.

"....peep."
Updates will be random. There might be four updates  one week and none the next.
Most chapters will range between 1,000 - 2,000 words.
Some chapters may be more or less, depending on how much time I have etc.

"OKAY NOW YOUR GONNA GET IT!"
Make your oc detailed and unique. Don't everyone have the same personality. They can start out one way and have an event happen that causes them to change /character development/.

"AAAAHHHHH-JEHFHEBDJDHHDJDJ"
After all slots are filled, there will be a relationship/first thoughts portion to fill out.

Please tag people who may be interested! I worked hard on this and I really don't want it to flop...>