♤♡INTRO/EXPLANATION◇♧

(Don't mind this gif and don't worry people who know him, he won't be in this story. )

Helloooooooo~

Welcome back on another book of mine but this one is special,

It's a full smut/lemons whatever you wanna call it book.

Basically compilation of smut, what makes it special is that it will be smut inspired from my differents fanfic.

For example: a smut based in "Her" where Y/n and Yoongi fuck on the couch of Y/n's house, the day when the rats destroyed his house.
(Without context this example can seem weird)

Obviously this didn't happen in the story, so it will be non-canon content. This means our beloved Virgin Y/n is going to get it a lot of time.

I plan on releasing whatever I want but if you have an idea and would like to see it.
Again for example; if Melissa really wish to see Ice King Hoseok rail Y/n in the throne room with some temperature play.

Then there is a procedure to respect. I will let Yuki explain :

- AlRiGhT, very simple, first thing you wanna do is state the AU, the fanfic in which the smut will take place. If we take the example of Melissa then she need to write : Pied Piper AU.

- Then you just state the pairing you would like, a general plot and if you want you can put some kinks on as well. Still with Melissa : Hoseok × Reader, Sex in Ice King Hoseok castle, with temperature play.

- See? Very simple. Of course you can formulate it differently, this was just the more blunt. Obviously don't forget to be polite when requesting because we are not entitled to do it, if we do, it's because we want to. : Hello, please

- Almost forgot but for the pairing, I can do characters×characters, but I won't do male×male content. Figure out what that means ( that just means you can ask for Clémentine the only girl with anyone else, for example Yoongi, JUST AS EXAMPLE)

- Last point to note, only request on this page, and ONLY this page (can still DM/PM tho). I can't stress it enough, this was already difficult with the Danganronpa book as some people don't listen but here I will have no tolerance or so God help me. If you put your request somewhere else on this book other than this chapter, I swear we won't do it and we won't even bother acknowledging it.

- If you took note of the rules and agree to follow them then I kindly invite you to request here after checking our character list in the next chapter :

...Alright this being done, this is my first time doing this. I have never wrote smut in my life so it's kinda an experimental book to work my skills, so don't expect some grandiose quality of content. The first couple might be short on focus on one kink in particular.

Kinda weird how I can perfectly write some fuxked up yandere violent cannibalism content but struggles for two lines of smut.
...Must be the virginity.

*Get smacked by ASSistant Yuki*

-" Aïe ! That hurt! "

-" Shut up ! Get on with the program! The clock ticking. "

- " Yeah yeah, whatever man."

Back on track, expect mainly BTS smut but also TXT as I also wrote for them (despite them not being a main cast in my fanfics) and there can be people from more group later on. Also due to popularity you can ask for Yuki (Yuki : say what now?) and Clémentine (the only GxG action you will get from me)

Yeah.

...We should probably turns to the warnings so :

-"YUKI ! IT'S YOUR PART !"

-" SHUT THE FUCK UP WOMAN ! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING! "

Warnings: Cursing, violence, blood, mature content, drugs, Yuki, weapons, romantic shit, sex, creepy/obsessive behavior, that yandere shit , pseudo-incest, non-con, dub-con, premarital handholding, necrophilia?, cheating, Idk nan molla.

So if you aren't okay with it :

I will say it again for good measure but just in case this IS a SMUT book so that way you won't go like :

Yuki : Oh LoOk We FoUnD sMuT

Yes Melissa this is smut, and you better not be twelve or I swear you're going to get it.

Yuki : *load gun with mali- religious intent*

Also yeah, you saw it. Yandere content. It's to be expected from the nature of some fanfics *look at HER and Pied Piper*
It will be kept to a minimum so if you are uncomfortable with this kind of content, it shouldn't bother or tick you. You can also ask for the Pied Piper AU to have the BTS members as non-yandere princes.

Just a list of my Kpop fanfic so far:
- My 7 hybrids & Me
- Her (Yandere)
- Pied Piper ( Yandere )
- Sea
(To be updated later...)

Well I won't keep you here any longer so,

Enjoy !~☆