Joshua - Luxendarc

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Title: Not so Gentleman

Warning: The smut isn't that important, kinda spoilers?, public sex (in a garden), unprotected, rough,

Synopsis: Getting to know the white mage better across the years, you knew he wasn't the gentleman he liked to paint himself as. And he still dares to pretend when you knew he got off on your embarrassment, but that's also what made him fall in love.

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

We are two years after the end of the war with the Duchy of Eternia. Due to the Peace Treaty demanding it, eligible influent bachelors from all the continents were sent to try to court the popess, which is the princess of the Celestial Realm. Me.

And so that's how princes are after me and trying to woo me. In their quest, they were allowed to bring an assistant/retainer. The plus one of the Eternian prince turned out to be Joshua, the white mage. I had a run-in with him during the war, but we weren't on the same side, so yeah. But otherwise there was no animosity between us, in fact that brought us closer especially considering that he wasn't supposed to be here but had to act as a filler because Mingyu was unable to go last minute. Poor him even more when we consider that he volunteered to do this. And so that how me and Joshua grew closer. From acquaintance to formal company, to friends and... more than friends?

Well, friends don't kiss each other when their boss are asleep or hug you when you are alone, nor do they whisper sweet words and confessions during a walk.

Which is one of our situations.

I was walking in the Garden of the castle alongside Joshua, the man had his usual gentle smile on his lips as he watched me babbles on and thread slightly in front of him as I was glancing at the flowers. The sight warmed his heart, and the twinkle in his eyes was one of genuine joy. Feeling his gaze on me, I couldn't help but feel flustered, eliciting a chuckle out of him.

" Is everything alright, Princess Y/n? You seem troubled. Is there something troubling you?"

His voice and words made me blush harder as my head turned down. A silence then filled the air as I continued looking at the plants before finally mumbling something.

"...It's just that... well, I always wondered... what would happen to us if we get separated? "

Silence engulfed us once again as he stopped walking as he turned fully towards me and gently cupped both of my cheeks with his right hands and pulled my head towards him. A small kiss followed the action as a warm feeling spread inside me from his touch. I closed my eyes and leaned my face against his chest, enjoying the warmth and smell of him as we hugged each other tightly. I then raised myself and kissed him gently on the lips, causing him to lean against my forehead. This made me giggle softly as I felt his cheek pressing lightly against the top of my head.