17 || 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

When a bright blue light appeared in the center of the road, the five mutants witnessed it but had no idea where Shredder had disappeared to. It was a sight to behold and quite a surprise. Donnie thinks that anything may be the case, given the state of technology today. Literally anything such as alien events or unknown technology that the world hasn't seen yet.

Once they arrived home, Osa followed the brothers to Donnie's computer to view the footage. "I don't understand." She says, watching her mate seat himself in his chair. "How did he just... disappear?"

"We're about to find out," Don says to her, setting a hand on her back.

And just in time, April came through the lair. "I'm here." She needed to hear what was going on now that she was off work. The reporter greeted her friends and was quickly caught up with tonight's car pursuit. "Okay, so he just vanished?" April asked at Donnie's computers.

Everyone gathered around to find out the answer to Shredder's impressive disappearance. They continue to question the things that occurred tonight and wonder where he could have gone.

"Wait, wait, wait. If I run the video from my shoulder camera through an electrostatic filter, we might be able to see what happened to Shredder." Donnie explained as he typed on his keyboard and brought up the scene everyone had seen earlier on the road.

"This better show something." Said Osa, patiently waiting for the video to bring up the footage.

"I'm sure it will." April pats her shoulder, waiting for results as well. "How are you doing?"

Osa shrugged her shoulders, unsure how she should feel. "Decent." Then she asked her friend an important question. Well, she needs to ask. "Find a lover yet?"

April chuckles and shakes her head. "No, not yet."

While the two girls were chatting for a split second, Osa heard Leo say, "Come on. Show me something, buddy." He says to the screen.

As everyone watches the clip, Shredder leaps directly into a brilliant blue light, capturing their interest. A freeze-frame of Osa jumping off the truck to escape being taken in with Shredder is also included. "Look! Right there!" Donnie pointed, pausing the video.

Osa squints at the picture, tilting her head, and of course, being shocked at the frame. She has never seen anything like it. "What is that?" She referred to the blue light.

"It appears to be some kind of residue from a teleportation event," Donnie observed the screen.

"Yeah, teleportation event residue, man," Mikey added. "It's the worst."

"Can this kind of technology even exist?" Raph asked his brother at the computer. "Are we in the right generation?"

"Baxter Stockman's been working on this kind of tech for years." The nerd says.

After stepping away from the computers, Osa had an idea. She can still recall the words that were used in each email as well as the order in which they were sent. Osa was taken aback by the amount of material centered around just one individual—Shredder. And of course, his henchmen, the Foot Clan. "Wait, wait. Baxter's iPad was full of information regarding the Foot Clan and Shredder. I think Baxter may have a backup and it's probably on the mainframe at TCRI." She says.

April glanced at her tall mutant friend with his round glasses. "Well? We need something, Don. What do you got?"

"Wait." He licks his lips. "I know exactly what you need." Donnie turned to his desk and began digging through a small box that sat on his desk. With great confidence, he pulled out a USB Drive. "Totally plug-and-play." He holds it up.