Small worlds

Y/n's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I picked up my phone and checked the time. "FUCK FUCK FUCK! I CANT BE LATE ON MY FIRST FUCKING DAY!" I screamed as I jumped out of bed.

After a while I finished getting ready and sprinted down the stairs. "Morning Aran" I grabbing a piece of toast while slapping the back of my brother's head. "Y/n why the fuck are you still home, you're gonna be late." Aran says turning around to look at you. "Urm- I was just leaving if you haven't noticed. Why are YOU still home?" you ask raising an eyebrow. "It doesn't matter im gonna be late. BYE ARAN LUV YA!" you scream as you run out the door.

You where starting a new school since you moved in with your brother after being apart due to your parent's divorce. You were glad they had so much trust in you and Aran.

You started mumbling the worlds to the song playing in your headphones. You started doing a lil dance with your eyes closed until realisation kicked in. 'Oh shit, I'm still gonna be late.' You started sprinting once again until you bumped into a tall figure, making you fall on the concrete. You looked up and there he was, staring down at you with the look a preditor gives it's prey before devouring it.

"You okay?"

His voice sounded like it was dripping with honey, it was so calm and had a slight raspy tone to it. You kept staring into his eyes forgetting about the world's existence at that moments. You soon realised he was staring back at you with the same expression you had on your face he puts his hand out for you to grab. "urm y-yhea im.. im all good" you finally said standing up, cursing at yourself for stuttering.
"That's good. Oh and uh- sorry for making you fall" the boy said while rubbing the back of his neck. " My name's Suna Rintaro" he said slightly bowing.
"No! No it's my fault sorry for running so carelessly. My names Y/n." You say smiling brightly.
"Um I really have to go tho, I have like 10 minutes to get to school. But um maybe I'll see you around if you live in this area." you half-shout at him.

*time skip to when you get to school*

"Settle down now.Get away from the windows and sit down!" The teacher told the class almost screaming. "Ahem, we have a new student joining us in the class Y/n introduce yourself if you don't mind please" she gestured for you to go to the front of the class to start the introduction.
"Um hi my name's Ojiro Y/n and I'll be in your homeroom from today." you say giving a slight smile as went to sit back down someone in the middle row of the classroom said out loud what everyone was thinking.
"You're Aran's sister aren't you?" Your  eyes slightly rolled but you played it off with a smile you hum a simple yes and return to your seat.
After some time into the lesson you heard someone open the door and instantly looked up, to your surprise you see the same fox-eyed boy from earlier that day.
Your eyes widen in shock when his gaze meets yours you instantly look away blushing. You slowly look back up at him to see him give off a small smirk, making you blush a little harder.
According to the barely audible whispers from the girls it wasn't the first time he was late. And it certainly wouldn't be the last.
He walked into the classroom mumbling a "Sorry I was late it won't happen again." But by the teacher's look you could tell it would.
He stared at you and walks in your direction. Your heart beating at a mile per hour wondering why he was staring so intensely while walking your way ' im probably just in his seat, yhea or maybe he sits in from of me. Its ok' you though to yourself not knowing why you where panicking.

"looks like we meet again doll"

A/n
First time publishing a story or whatever lol

Um i don't actually proof read these so bare with me while i edit the mistakes😁