𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢

warning mentions of : {weed & sexual themes}

3rd person POV

They got to the roof and locked the door to make sure nobody walked in on them high. Suna already had a few blunts in his pocket so he handed one of them to Y/n instead of making her roll her own. They soon got high and started playing a random playlist.
"You have a good music taste AND you're cute. Must be my lucky day" Suna said stroking Y/n's hair chuckling lowly. She blushed and hummed in response. "It's my lucky day too, I mean anyone would kill to smoke with the prettiest boy in class."Y/n said blushing even more, she stared at his red eyes coated in lust.

(Yk what time it is😩😏👩🏽‍💻)
————————————————————
play any of the following :
The take (slowed)- Tory lanez
Nasty (slowed + reverb)- Ariana Grande
Black beatles (slowed)-rae sremmurd
Earned it- The Weeknd
Streets- Doja cat
—————————————————————
smut warnings😏: degrading, public, oral (giving), fingering, choking, daddy kink

Y/n's POV

Suna slowly leaned into me kissing my lips hungrily. I widened my eyes in shock but kissed him back instantly. I began to straddle him as he placed his hands on my ass while i put mine behind his neck, pulling his body closer to mine.
I pulled away and began unbuttoning my shirt.

I didn't know if it was because I was high or not but I needed him. I needed his hands all over my body. I needed him to leave me with marks, to grab my neck until I was barely able to breathe, claim me as his. I could already feel the wetness pooling in my panties. He bought his hand to your clit and rubbed it slowly making you whimper.

"Look at you so wet for me already, such a needy whore" he whispered in your ear. Making you let out a low moan. He chuckled and kept playing with your clit pressing his fingers through your clothed pussy, you grinded on his fingers desperate for your release.

"P- please Daddy i- inside, please" you look at him with pleading eyes, making him harder and harder by the second.
"You want Daddy's fingers inside you baby?" he said out loud in a teasing tone. You quickly nod your head eagerly pushing your panties to the side so he could put his long fingers inside you.

You moan feeling his fingers hit all the right spots, you throw your head back in ecstacy. Your vision started blurring and you unconsciously held his face with both hands and roughly kissed him, moaning in between breaths.

"You like that you whore?" You reply with a moan, boosting his ego. "I- I need more Daddy pl- please give me mor-" you cut yourself off with a loud moan as Suna attacked your neck with kisses hickeys and bites.          
      "You want Daddy's dick inside you huh baby?" You whine due to being so desprate"Yes please d- addy please i- i need it" 
"Since you asked Daddy so nicely"
  He kisses your lips softly as he enters you making you moan as you felt his dick stretch you.

    The pain soon turned into pleasure and you started grinding on him giving him the signal he could move. He didn't hold back he was thrusting into you like his life depended on it and you loved it, you hadn't felt this good in so long you came almost immediately.

He let you ride out your high but you got up from him. "Hey what the fu- aHh shiit"
he moaned as he felt your lips around him. You liked the reaction you got so you took all of him in your mouth, making you gag sending vibrations to Suna' s dick. "Fu- Fuuck Y/n just like that baby" you felt him twitch in your mouth as he grabbed and pushed your head all the way down to his base to the point where your nose was on his abdomen you gagged again making him cum down your throat.

You instantly looked up at him with innocent eyes while his cum was still in your mouth, he choked you and bought your face close to his and whispered "swallow all of it." You do as you're told and stick out your tongue showing him you swallowed it all. He smirked at you and kissed you roughly.

As soon as the bell rung you both returned to your assigned classes like nothing had happened. During history you got a text.

xxx-xxx-xxx-xx
meet me in the rooftop at lunch
same spot as 2nd period ;)
Y/n
m'k see you later Daddy <3

xxx-xxx-xxx-xx meet me in the rooftop at lunchsame spot as 2nd period ;)                                                                Y/n                       m'k  see you later Daddy <3

Feeling good about this chapter😁
(pft had to separate the big ass paragraph cause it looked weird"